Dr. David I. Glassman

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. David I. Glassman

If you need an OBGYN go see Dr. Glassman! He is easy to talk to and understanding. I can tell he really cares about what is going on whenever I see him. He is truly everything you could want in a doctor. So wonderful!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2018

Dr. David Glassman is the best. I am never going to another ob/gyn doctor. I had hysterectomy done by him and recovered very fast due to his abilities and care. I would recommend Dr. Glassman to anybody.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2018

I highly recommend Dr.Glassman he is awesome and staff what can I say awesome As well very friendly and took good care of me....

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

I highly recommend Dr. Glassman to all my friends and family he is a very good Gynecology first time I met him I knew I was in good hands with him . His staff are wonderful

flag | Submitted June 17, 2017

If you are looking for a great gynecologist, I can highly recommend Dr. Glassman. I went to see him after my long-time gynecologist failed to realize I had a major problem for several years. I had to have a total hysterectomy and the procedure turned out to be a lot more complicated than initially expected. Most doctors would have decided to do open surgery facing the extent of the problem, but Dr. Glassman took the time (3.5 hours) to perform the surgery with the Da Vinci robot as planned to spare me the pain and long recovery time of open surgery. Dr. Glassman did an outstanding job - I was able to go off the pain medication after only a few days and have had no complications. Dr Glassman is very professional and knowledgeable. I was impressed by his confidence and high energy level - I knew I was in good hands when I saw him for my first appointment. I also like Dr. Glassman's open and direct way of communicating. He answered all of my questions, explained all procedures in detail, and really took the time to listen to my concerns. The office staff was friendly, efficient, and they made sure everything went smoothly with my insurance. I will definitely stay with Dr. Glassman as my gynecologist!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2017

Dr. Glassman and his entire staff are awesome! His practice is probably THE most efficient I have ever experienced and you are made to feel important at the same time. Dr. Glassman is regularly seen in the common areas of the office and more importantly, he acknowledges you. What doctor does that anymore?! He is direct and explains everything in easy to understand terms. Don't settle, take charge of your health and go see Dr. Glassman - you won't be disappointed!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2017

I would highly recommend Dr. Glassman. He is professional yet personable. He is also knowledgeable and great at communicating with his patients.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

K guys I could probably write a novel of great things to say about this man and why everyone needs a Dr. Glassman in their life.. but I'll try and refrain. For real he is THE man. I fly in from California to see him cause he's just the best. I've gone to a few different Doctors for my Endometriosis and lets be honest.. they all suck compared to Dr. Glassman. I love his style because he's energetic, personable, super funny, he makes you feel comfortable and he's really direct which is awesome. Dr. Glassman saw me on a day he doesn't usually see patients and patiently sat and listened to me tell him every symptom I had. Um, what? What other Doctor does that?! He's a no nonsense kind of man and is protective of his patients. If his office staff isn't on their A game and didn't call your Insurance or send in a medicine for you right away he'll call them out right in front of you and ask them why they haven't done it yet. I've never seen another Doctor be that way. It's amazing. Dr. Glassman is always on it and gets stuff done. He's confident and quick at making decisions and you just know you're in the best hands. If you call and ask him a bunch of questions he'll call back same day and answer them all or even offer to call you in the morning before he starts seeing his patients for the day just to answer your questions. He's never once made me feel dumb or dismissed for my questions. After my surgery he called me probably 6 times to make sure I was doing okay. Even on the weekend! Dr. Glassman is such a sweet guy and you can tell he truly takes to heart the well being of his patients and what they're going through. So many times when working with Doctors it feels like they don't care and you really have to be your own advocate which is emotionally exhausting but with Dr. Glassman I've honestly always felt like he's got my back and is my advocate. I feel so lucky to have him as my Doctor!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

It is with confidence that I recommend to you Dr. David I. Glassman, his practice and staff at Banner Health Clinic Gynecology at 32nd Street Phoenix, AZ 85018. The staff truly does work as a cohesive unit, is welcoming and personable. They are knowledgeable and timely with responses to questions and scheduling appointments. As the landscape changes in health care, you, the patient, are ultimately responsible for any unexpected costs. Dr. Glassman and the staff were vigilant in keeping my best health care and financial interests a priority. Dr. Glassman is highly knowledgeable. His communication style is direct. However, he can adjust his style to the strengths of those with whom he is communicating. He has a positive personality and is willing to take time to answer questions. He demonstrates a good sense of humor as well. As a candidate for surgery, he presented my options and assured that I was thoroughly examined by all parties before informed consent was comfortably granted. Dr. Glassman was present throughout the surgery process, exhibiting outstanding surgical skills. He demonstrates preeminent follow-up care. I received phone calls checking on my status following discharge. Weeks later during my post-operative appointment he recognized a potentially critical situation requiring immediate hospitalization. Although, I was not under his direct care during this hospital admission and discharge once again he did follow up with me. There is probability that due to his triage and quick action, he saved my life. I believe that this team exemplifies how medical care should be offered, even within the constraints of today’s fragmented healthcare system. Instead of just “going to the doctor” I was made part of the team.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

I highly recommend Dr. Glassman. He is excellent with all aspects of female health including teenage "first timers", (he sees all 3 of my teenage girls) regular well checks AND especially major surgical procedures. He has a great bedside manor, is humorous and understanding, kind and compassionate. You are in knowledgeable, protective hands with Dr. Glassman. His staff is caring and helpful too! Never have I felt rushed or left with unanswered questions from health to expectations to billing and insurance questions.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

Dr. David I. Glassman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Born in Minnesota, and raised since childhood in AZ, Dr. Glassman completed all his education and residency training in AZ. He is involved with numerous organizations both hospital and community based. He teaches medical students, OBGYN residents, and is faculty at 2 local medical schools. He strives for complete patient satisfaction and continues to enhance is surgical training to offer the latest techniques to his patients.

• English
  • Spanish

• University of Arizona (Grad. 1996)
  • Midwestern University (Grad. 2002)

• WHos