Ratings for Dr. Jatinder Parhar

I saw Dr parhar in june 2017. he is a very good doctor and I would strongly recommend him to others. Even though I had to wait in the waiting area for half an hour , I am impressed by his work.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

I went to their Southside clinic in Edmonton and the clinic is very clean and organized. The very first time i went in to this clinic, I was treated by Dr. G.S who is very knowledgeable, good listener and also took a great care of my issues. Usually client satisfaction level drops after your first visit at a clinic but I was very satisfied with my next appointments with same dentist. Dr. G will listen to you and provide you with ample information so that you are aware about your options and which will be the best to go with. He is very kind and very good at his job and I would highly recommend him for any of your dental needs.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

I liked the office and doctor. I am going there from last 3 yrs. First time wen i went there i was in severe pain . They not only managed my pain rightaway also saved my tooth later. My family is also very satisfied by their services.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

One of the best Dentist I have ever seen . Very knowledgeable and staff is great . Office is very spacious and clean

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

Dr. Parhar is great man. I have been seeing Dr. Parhar for many years, the dentist himself & the facility is great. Good human being, good friend, caring and helpful.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

Great dentist with vast knowledge in the field Once you are there you will feel that you are in the beat hands

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

The best Dentist I have ever seen . I have been seeing this Dentist from last 11 years and I am. Amazed by his services .

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

Dr. Parhar is great, his staff on the other hand aren't always helpful or kind towards the patients. I have been seeing Dr. Parhar for many years, and even though the other staff are just sidelines, the dentist himself & the facility is great. Don't dismiss this just because of his front desk clerks. The nurse attendants are also very kind, they ask if you're doing okay throughout the full procedure and they explain what is happening at all times. :)

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

VERY NICE AND PROFESSIONAL STAFF. DR. Parhar is awesome

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

Worst clinic and staff, hate that stupid receptionist, doesn't know how to talk.

Submitted April 27, 2015