Ratings for Dr. Badruddin Syed

Dr. Syed has been our family physician for many years. He is always careful and thorough. My children love him!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2014

Dr. Syed is a very good doctor. He has a lot of experience and has always diagnosed my illnesses right. I highly recommend the Westend Walkin and Medical Clinic in Saskatoon.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2013

Dr. Badruddin Syed is the worst doctor I have been to in my entire life. I have had a reoccurence of an illness many times in my life, I went to him stated my problem and requested the drug which treats my illness. He blatantly and ignorantly told me I was wrong and told me it was a completely different illness and tried to prescribe me something different. Basically tried to prescribe me a virus medication for a bacterial infection. WRONG WRONG WRONG. I argued with him to the point that I was in tears to get the prescription that I needed (my mother is a pharmacist and backed up my illness 100%) - Anyways he took tests for the virus to try to prove me wrong, It's been 7 days and I havent gotten a call saying it was positive and my illness is clearing so I am confident he is just an ill-informed ignorant DOCTOR!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2013