Ratings for Dr. Marc Putts

My entire experience with Dr Putts and his receptionist have NOT been pleasant what so ever! Dr Putts became my Family Dr a year ago when I first moved to Port Alberni and needed to attend the walk in clinic where we met. After realizing I needed Ongoing care, he said he would take me on as patient in his office. 1st meeting seemed ok. All subsequent visits have been a complete joke and disappointment. He is rude, interrupts every single sentence and won’t let you finish what your saying, then suddenly rushs you out the door and just tells you to follow up. After suffering a serious accident and not receiving any treatment, I ended up having to reach out to my former Dr In another town to get the much needed MRI I needed. I am now awaiting surgery. Something that “should” have been through my family md!! Making appointments is also a nightmare as the receptionist is rude and treats you like your inconveniencing her by calling to make an appointment. Just been a complete ugly experience and I honestly don’t understand how this man is even allowed to work with human beings

flag | Submitted January 26, 2018

Well first of all I believe the name is Putz NOT Putts. Second all this caring gushy talk and 5 ratings can't be the same Doctor. He is late, abrupt, forgetful and quick to hand out scripts. Has a lot of NO/DO NOT signs in his office. I inherited him and if I could change I would in a heartbeat. I have had no problems with Dayna but a lot of people do. Nice new office though and having the lab and pharmacy in the same building is nice.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2014

great caring doctor, receptionist demeaning to patients

flag | Submitted October 5, 2013

Dr.Putts has been my family doc for several years now. He is the best doctor i have ever had. HIs personality is what makes him comforting! He has a goofy side that always makes me laugh when im feeling down and out. Some people may not "get him" but the ones that do, can understand what i am talking about. He is very serious and thorough when it comes down to it and always sends you off with every possible test/scan available. He CARES!! And for the patients that have him on a regular basis understands this! On call doctors at the hospital always get "labeled" as the****ty doc, as the patients are not familiar with them nor have much faith in them. His new location is superb, nice that you can get everything done there! No waiting at the hospital for this gal when it comes to lab work. The lab is quick and fast with a very short wait. The Techy's are wonderful there as well. Dana (Dr.Putts receptionist) is also what makes the office such a nice place to be..

flag | Submitted July 24, 2013