Ratings for Dr. Nabeel Alansari

This is by far the best doctor I've seen on this island. He is caring, understanding and took the time needed to listen to me and help me with my issue. He was also the only walk in doctor that referred me to a specialist after seeing about 10 other walk in doctors. Wonderful doctor!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2014

I found Dr Alansari incredibly kind, and very helpful. He went out of his way to offer me additional assistance and alternatives for my issue and helped me to make an informed choice about the issue at hand. I would go back to him again anytime.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2013

Terrible terrible terrible. Waited for 7 hrs to be seen in emergency, in tremendous pelvic pain. When he finally saw me he refused to examine me at all because I was bleeding from my vagina. No blood work or ultra sound was done. I was given painkillers and sent away. I pleaded with the nurse (since dr.ansari ran off after seeing me for no more than 2 minutes) but I was refused medical care. I still do not know what is wrong with me an I am alternating between tremendous pain and dealing with the side effects of the pain meds he prescribed.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2013