Dr. Lillian Esses

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Lillian Esses

I was very pleased with the services provided by Dr. Esses and would not hesitate to recommend her as a very competent, thoughtful, compassionate and wise therapist. Like talking to a friend, a very interested friend. Great insights and guidance.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2018

There is so much to say about Dr. Esses that cannot all be captured in this space. Over the years that I have met with her she has helped save my marriage by getting my husband and I to break down the walls and start talking again, continued to help me understand the people in my life and how they affect me and put life experiences into perspective. To say her insights were "PROFOUND" is an understatement. Her grasp on life and human behaviour has such clarity that I would often find myself in awe of her wisdom. Sadly I recently moved to another province and once our life is settled here, I will most likely set up video chats with her. She truly is insightful and has helped me immensely over the years. Thank you so much Dr. Esses!!!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2017

Dr. Esses is wonderful to work with. She is incredibly knowledgeable and helpful. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2017

The hour that I spent with Dr. Esses, once a week, and later on, every second week was so very valuable. Some weeks I looked forward to it and other weeks not so much, both for the same reason- She is a straight shooter who knows what questions to ask and when to ask them! She gently guides and pushes when appropriate. I would recommend this doctor to anyone that asks. The insight and skills that I have now will help me face any challenge life brings- all thanks to the work we did together.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2017

Highly recommend Dr. Esses to anyone looking for a Psychologist. I couldn't imagine a professional being more helpful.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2017

I would highly recommend Dr. Esses to anyone looking for psychological therapy. She is incredibly insightful and knowledgeable. She balances careful listening with powerful advice - This approach helped me greatly to understand the root causes of many of my unhealthy thoughts and how to address them. I'm grateful for her help!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

I would recommend Dr. Esses to anyone looking for a psychologist. She helped me through a difficult time in my life and helped me get to the root of the underlying issues. She has a vast range of knowledge in many areas which is extremely valuable. She is warm and empathetic but also a straight shooter. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Esses over the last 4 years and she has helped me immensely. She has such a broad knowledge of many different subjects and since I have been seeing her, I have felt more empowered and capable than I ever have before. Dr. Esses knows how to get to the root of tough issues and it is with her guidance that I have learned to find my way onto solid ground from much more precarious places. She has helped me become more confident in myself and I now feel that I have the tools to navigate through difficult times. It is nice to know that her door is always open for more counselling down the road as well. Dr. Esses is a gem, and I'm so glad to have found her.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

Dr. Esses is the ideal therapist - warm, intelligent and objective. She has knowledge about a wide range of topics that were relevant to my situation and which would be for others. She takes time to understand your situation and then is straightforward about her assessment. I'd recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

I am very grateful to have found Dr Esses . I had been to another therapist and was not moving forward. I found Dr Esses and with her help , I was not only able to work those issues but continued to move forward . She was always direct yet understanding , patient and caring. I feel our work together prepared me well for seeing things in a healthier light . I highly recommend Dr Esses . She is excellent at what she does.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017