Ratings for Dr. Edward Lam

I have been going to Dr Lam for 2 years. He come across to be very personable. every time I go visit I can strike interesting conversations with him. He is also very good at dealing with kids and were offering little toys after visit which my daughter loves going to. There is nothing but good things to say about this clinic. I would definitely recommend Dr. Lam to my friends.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

I've been going to Dr. Lam's office for about a decade now and he has always made my experience as comfortable as he can accommodate. Very friendly and approachable. His staff turnaround is not always changing like the person below mentioned. I have seen the same receptionist at this office in the past several years! His facility is clean and one of his rooms now houses brand new equipment.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

He treats staff poorly. His staff is always changing. He left the room with the gloves and touched things then return with the same pair of gloves! I do not recommend this doctor

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016