Ratings for Dr. R. Brian Williams

I saw Dr. R. Brian Williams yesterday and although my out-come wasn't good news, I admire him for not trying to pad his pockets by operating when an operation wouldn't even help. He was very nice, easy to talk to and knowable and honest. I highly recommend him and will go back to see him if necessary.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016

This orthopedic physician has the utmost integrity, and professionalism in his field. He is truly a highly skilled surgeon, with precision. Excellent bedside manner, and funny. I have been receiving occipital Injections in my skull for a few years now because of nerve damage in my cervical spine, related to a car accident. He does it perfectly every time, with minimal pain, and absolutely amazing results. He is a miracle worker. I wouldn't trust anyone else with my injections. This man is a gift from God. The world is a much better place for having him in it!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2013

Dr. R. Brian Williams's Credentials

• Kirksville Coll Of Osteo Med, Kirksville Mo 63501 (Grad. 1994)

Top Hospitals in Palm Harbor, FL