Ratings for Dr. Thomas E. Isaacs

Very Friendly and knowledgeable. Always a pleasure to deal with Tom and his staff.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2018

I am going to Dr. Tom for more than 10 years and I live out of town. He is a very friendly, knowledgeable and caring Doctor. His staff is also very friendly and helpful. Never had a single issue in all these years.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

I have been in 3 accidents in 4 yrs. been seeing chiropractors for the past 6 yrs. I came to see Dr. Isaacs who is my daughters chiro. My pelvis shifted out of its place while I was doing some simple tidying up. I felt a pain below my hip and it was burning but I wanted to finish. Finally after an hour I just couldn’t stand the pain and was in agony. It was around 8 pm in the evening and no emergency after hour care by any chiro here in Lindsay. In the morning a friend took me to Peterborough but the one place couldn’t take me. So on the Monday since I was in pickering at my daughters place I met Dr. Isaacs and that was the only good thing that came out of this 2 wk ordeal. After my 3 visit I started to be able to get up off the couch. I still not 100% but I know I got the best care. I could see the improvement daily. The swelling was going down like my need of pain pills. Thank you Dr. Isaacs you are a gem. I would know as you are my 7 chiropractor in as many years. Whoever gets you as their Chiropractor will be blessed. I was.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

I have been going to Tom and his staff for over 25 years, need I say more!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

I've been going to see Tom for as long as I can remember - he is the only thing that keeps my body in working order. I love this guy.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

always helpful and accommodating what ever the problem

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

I'm been going to Tom for over 20 years and he has helped with many problems.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

Dr. Isaacs has got to be the best doctor I have ever had ! Very helpful and great to converse with ! Willing to go the extra mile to make sure you receive the proper care

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

Tom is absolutely amazing, he works with you one. I am from out of town and bypass many other offices to come and see him

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015

Absolutely wonderful! Very kind and helpful doctor and staff. I live out of town and it is most definitely worth the trip.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015