Dr. Lynda Chen

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Lynda Chen

Great place to go. They try and get you better so you don't have to come back.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2014

Dr Chen treated my sport injury and resulted in a rapid recovery. I been to other chiro in town and found Dr Chen was able to provide me the best care. She is on time, professional and personable. The exercises she provided me was excellent and help me tons on recovery. I highly recommend Dr Chen for athletes or anyone experiencing issue with their health or just wellness purposes.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2013

She is personable and knows what she is talking about and she really cares about her patients

flag | Submitted December 11, 2013

I have to see her 2times and very polite, on time, knowledgable. Gives homework so you do not have to go for lifetime.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2013

Dr. Chen was very professional and thorough in her analysis, diagnosis and treatment of my injury. She established a thoughtful, appropriate and personalized rehabilitation schedule for me and I experienced rapid and long-lasting relief and healing, something I did not experience through treatment from physiotherapists. I highly recommend Dr. Chen to other athletes with injuries, and fully plan to visit her for any future injuries or ailments.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2013

Dr. Lynda Chen's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English