Dr. Lynda Chen

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Lynda Chen

Dr Chen is amazing so kind and compassionate and doesn’t push for treatment that is not warranted. She frequently checks in on your comfort level during treatment and adjusts accordingly.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

She is wonderful. Very pleasant to deal with and good at what she does.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

Dr. Chen is amazing! She was able to treat all my issues!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

Dr. Chen is treating me currently for very persistent lower back pain. She listens and incorporates my ideas into my treatment, she has very high standards for herself as a practitioner, and she is totally dedicated to her clients. She often calls after treatments to see how i am doing. She goes above and beyond basic chiropractic care by using deep tissue techniques that work the longstanding soft tissue issues. I highly recommend her! Lisa S.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2016

I have been in pain for a long time for my ankle. I have finally decided to go with a friend's recommendation and gone to see Dr. Chen. She was on time for my appointment, her caring approach makes it a pleasant visit. Only after a few visits I can see drastic improvement to my ankle. I highly recommend other people to see her if you want to get better.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

I've had flexibility issues and back problems for most of my adult life. She worked on my hips on my second visit and now I can drop down into squats and break parallel. Hips are feeling much more springy instead of being locked. Amazing!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2016

Dr Chen treated me for neck problems. She is very professional, helpful, caring and gave me many tools to use during recovery. I loved that I could call her at any time during the week and she could answer my questions.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

After going to physio for 2 months and not seeing any improvement, I decided to take my family doctors advice to visit Lynda. I am happy I did because I am seeing a major improvement after the second or third visit. Lynda is very friendly and knows her stuff.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

Great place to go. They try and get you better so you don't have to come back.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2014

Dr Chen treated my sport injury and resulted in a rapid recovery. I been to other chiro in town and found Dr Chen was able to provide me the best care. She is on time, professional and personable. The exercises she provided me was excellent and help me tons on recovery. I highly recommend Dr Chen for athletes or anyone experiencing issue with their health or just wellness purposes.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2013