Dr. Lynda Chen

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Lynda Chen

Dr Chen been an amazing on my recovery of my hip pain. The pain was so intolerable I had to take pain killer in order to function normally. After going to Dr Chen, I am happy to say, I now don’t have to rely on drugs in order to be pain free. Not only I get the treatment I need at the clinic, Dr Chen also send me home with exercise that I can do at home. Thank you so much Dr Chen!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2018

Dr. Chen is awesome. I came in months ago with a very painful back and she addressed the muscles instead of the bones (who knew?) and my back has never been better. Now I just come in for maintenance and I'm a happy camper. She has helped my back to be stronger and more flexible. She knows her stuff:)

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

Dr Chen is amazing so kind and compassionate and doesn’t push for treatment that is not warranted. She frequently checks in on your comfort level during treatment and adjusts accordingly.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

She is wonderful. Very pleasant to deal with and good at what she does.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

Dr. Chen is amazing! She was able to treat all my issues!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

Dr. Chen is treating me currently for very persistent lower back pain. She listens and incorporates my ideas into my treatment, she has very high standards for herself as a practitioner, and she is totally dedicated to her clients. She often calls after treatments to see how i am doing. She goes above and beyond basic chiropractic care by using deep tissue techniques that work the longstanding soft tissue issues. I highly recommend her! Lisa S.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2016

I have been in pain for a long time for my ankle. I have finally decided to go with a friend's recommendation and gone to see Dr. Chen. She was on time for my appointment, her caring approach makes it a pleasant visit. Only after a few visits I can see drastic improvement to my ankle. I highly recommend other people to see her if you want to get better.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

I've had flexibility issues and back problems for most of my adult life. She worked on my hips on my second visit and now I can drop down into squats and break parallel. Hips are feeling much more springy instead of being locked. Amazing!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2016

Dr Chen treated me for neck problems. She is very professional, helpful, caring and gave me many tools to use during recovery. I loved that I could call her at any time during the week and she could answer my questions.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

After going to physio for 2 months and not seeing any improvement, I decided to take my family doctors advice to visit Lynda. I am happy I did because I am seeing a major improvement after the second or third visit. Lynda is very friendly and knows her stuff.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

Dr. Lynda Chen's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English