Ratings for Dr. Dan Pesin

If a crown cracks less than a year in--something that is supposed to hold up for 5-10 years, wouldn't there be a cause to look a little deeper? Money grubbing office. Doesn't care about patient care. Puts temporary solutions on things instead of caring about the patients well being. Just keeps placing crowns and doesn't seem to look into *why* the teeth are having issues. Went to another doctor...they recommended Invisalign. Couldn't believe no one had ever mentioned it to me before. While my teeth don't look off, my jaw isn't aligned so I kept biting down, cracking my teeth, excessive grinding at night and now--no more pain. I wish someone had mentioned it to me before wasting thousands of dollars at this clinic.

Submitted October 4, 2017

Reading some comments, I think some people are really ignorant and need to listen to their dentist. He's a great dentist and does the best work that can possibly be done. He's very reasonable with his prices too.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

His quality of work is terrible. My filling kept popping off and he then tried to make me put a crown on it. I've had many bad experiences with this money hungry guy. Not going back! Don't get caught up in his sleezy tactics to make you get more and more dental work done. No ethics or morals.

Submitted March 28, 2017

Dr. Pesin takes his time with me and is very caring. I would recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2016

Dr. Pesin is great! He helped me understand my options and made me feel at ease. His has a gentle touch and his work is exellent. I've been to a number of dentsits before and he is a great find. I'm glad to have found him.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2016

I had a great experience with Dr. Pesin and his staff at Gallery Dental. Very helpful, caring, solid work. Very convenient location. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

Money grab. Nice and chatty but doesn't do great work. However, his real talent is knowing how much your dental plan covers and keeping a record of it in his system.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2015

I followed Dr. Pesin from his former practice and was thrilled to see him start his own. Even when I moved from the area, my husband and I still travel to him. He is a wonderful man both professionally and personally. He is warm, knowledgeable and we will never go to anyone else. I can not say enough great things about him.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

Dr. Pesin is an amazing dentist! I have feared dentists and dental work all my life, because of many bad experiences. I'm sooo happy I found him. He is personable, friendly, generous and calming. I will never see another dentist. I find him to be extremely knowledgable, thorough and very patient. I really can't say enough. If you're looking for a friendly face, who understands dental fears, please give Dr. Pesin a call! You won't be disappointed.!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

I've been coming to Dr. Pesin for many years. I'm so glad I found him, somebody who actually cares about my teeth and me in general. Dr. Pesin made me very comfortable, he's very patient with me, his work is excellent, and he is very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014