Ratings for Dr. Christos Karatzios

Excellent, compassionate, knowledgable doctor! He teaches while he cares.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2018

Dr. Karatzios, has supported a letter that denies the existence of Macedonians. Not good.

Submitted July 12, 2018

Was told at triage that the hospital was extremely busy because there was only one doctor on staff. Waited for 4 hours to be seen but when Dr. Karatzios finally saw us, if I hadn't been told, I would have had no clue that the hospital was so busy. He took the time to explain everything in detail to me and was very sweet and playful with my son. He was very thorough, asked a lot of questions and made us all feel at ease. You can tell this Dr. knows his stuff, is confident and loves his work.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2013

wow! what else can i say about this man, this amazing doctor. he cured my new born from meningjitis. he took all the time we needed in order for us to understand what was happening with our son. came tovisit him very regularly durning our many stays at the hospital.. thank you chris. keep up your incredible work. the kids love you..

flag | Submitted April 3, 2013