Ratings for Dr. Mark Unger

Great bedside manner. Very focused on patient and family.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

Very disapointed in him. My mom was in hospital for 20 days, we were told by him that he was going to reduce her meds, as she was on too high dose in many areas. He changed one med, released her on my and others great concern her safety. Within 48 hours Paramedics had to break down her door to get to her. She was admitted to another hospital who had the courage to reduce her meds and she is finally recovering. She has been in the 2nd hospital for 1 week now and may be for the next couple of weeks. Dr Unger just failed us deeply. He knew our father 11 months earlier and diagnosed him with brain cancer, who died a few months later. He knew the frailty of my mother, but couldn't do the job because he is a coward.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2014

Dr. Unger is an exceptional doctor! He has cared for my 103 year old grandmother on several occasions and has been both extremely comprehensive and caring. We feel so fortunate to have him as our doctor!!!!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2013