Ratings for Dr. Victor L. Casiano

Dr. Casiano was so amazing with the delivery of my baby girl in October of 2015. I always feel so comfortable with him and would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2015

I love Dr Casiano! He is very patient and helped me havea very quick and successful delivery and I will have him deliver my second child for sure!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

Makes you wait for hours at every visit. Staff is rude!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

Dr. Casiano has been my doctor for 12 years now and delivered both of my children. I think he is wonderful. Im surprised to see some of the comments about him others have left. He has never once been rude or condescending. Ive rescheduled and missed a few appointments here and there even while pregnant and he was never confrontational about it. He listens to my concerns and acts upon them if further testing or examinations are needed. He never once gave me a hard time about contraception. Ive gone the pill, depo provera, he recommended an IUD when i wanted something a little more certain after my first child and even performed my permanent contraception procedure after my second. He has always been very respectful and has a great bedside manner. As long as he's still practicing, I wont go anywhere else. Even with the terrible staff he has. Theyre nice enough but so unorganized and inefficient. Theyre the wall i have to climb to get to the great doctor. Sigh,

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014

This doctor is not my usual but he was the only one available as mine was in vacation. I had to see this awful man twice in 2 weeks. I'm pregnant and told him some concerns I had and he literally said absolutely nothing. I feel like he has old school views and is not really about helping pregnant women. I told him about something that was going on with me and he said as he shrugged his shoulders "it happens". And that was it. He did not seem knowledgeable or seemed to show any interest in my concerns. I will make sure I never have to see his face again. I would not recommend this joke of a doctor to anyone!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2013

I was skeptical about going to a male Doctor as I have always seen female Doctors. I went to see hin based on my primary physicians advice. It was the best recommendation. He is very nice and takes time to explain everything. He has great bedside manner and makes decisions on the side of caution. Best decision ever, glad he's my Doctor!!!

flag | Submitted February 29, 2012

I have been Dr. Casiano patient since 1988 and he has always been an excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2012

He wasn't my doctor @ women's institute but he was the one who delivered my son. Great guy but he denied to see me because i complained about the service they were @ this office. Needless to say he's a good doctor very tall & sorda w/attitude if you are in his bad side. Surely to say after giving birth saw him giving the office another chance but pist him off & the office said i denied to come here again. Needless to say i would rather drive to my hometown rather than pay parking & hour 1/2 to see this dog. Don't waste your time. Waiting is forever & you wont leave happy. There are better doc you can assist you in you needs.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2010

I had a really hard time with my first labor, but he was so relaxed and self-composed that we were calmed by his presence. Just a really wonderful doctor, very caring, really puts you at ease. Has delivered my two children, and if God is willing, he will also deliver this third baby.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2010

He was great until my last 2 appts. He delivered my first 2 kids and WILL NOT deliver my 3rd. He was very rude, told me I was irresponsible for missing 1 appt., that I wasn't taking care of my baby by missing the appt. He asked my if "I even cared about this pregnancy" I said of course I do and he answered back "Well if you really do, then I don't know where your priorities are!" I couldn't believe a doctor was talking to his patient this way. I was so shocked I didn't even know what to say. Yes, he's very knowledgable but he is also very rude. He also tries to push his beliefs on to you. I wouldn't recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2009

Dr. Victor L. Casiano's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 1974)