Ratings for Dr. Pearl H. Browne

This office wants to change you for everything little thing. Don't get blood work done if you think it's covered because it's not and you will get a huge bill in the mail for it later. The whole office, including Dr. Browne, has terrible heals side manner. They don't act like they care at all. She never even checks me over when I come in and she never makes eye contact. Types on the computer the whole visit. I'm over them, I won't be returning and I wouldn't recommend them to my worst enemy

Submitted December 3, 2014

While she is a nice individual, over the years, my care has diminished. She seems surprised when I come in with the same condition I have had for the past few years. On top of that her fax machine doesn't seem to function properly, leaving me with having to call back and forth for hours trying to get one prescription refilled. On top of that, you must go in to get a referral for a doctor (I have been seeing for many years) for a $20 appointment. Just for me to tell her nothing has changed and I need a new referral for my insurance company. On top of that she charges per page to fill out medical documentation, which my specialist fill out with no additional cost. I will be looking for a new primary care physician shortly.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2014

Dr. Browne is very knowledgeable and completely answers all my questions. She is careful to make sure I understand my issue and any needed follow up. She explains options thoroughly. I appreciate her kind and reassuring attitude. Her staff is helpful and I have never had a problem making an appointment. I've been her patient for a little over a year and am definitely happy to continue seeing Dr. Browne.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2014

flag | Submitted November 30, 2013

Nd I have worked with many doctors and with my extensive health issues I am very particular about who cares for me and my family. Dr. Pearl hears, observes, asks questions and has great bedside manner. I would recommend her to anyone who is particular about their health and well being.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2013

Truly a great family practice doctor. Having worked with many doctors, in several states and countries. Dr Pearl Browne, reassures and comforts the patient while remaining honest about a diagnosis. Maintains a professional rapport with patients.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2011

In my 47 yrs, I've never had a worse experience than with this dr. and staff. No communication skills, rude, absolutely no empathy or kindness and just an overall horrible experience. Will NEVER go back. Dr. Browne seems to be significantly less knowledgable than any dr. I've ever seen. She is impersonal, speaks in a monotone, lethargic manner and is the absolute worst dr. I've ever interacted with. I called the after hours line and rec. a call back 3.5 hrs. later. She and her staff are condecending, rude, unprofessional and caused me such anxietey and stress that I immediately changed my Primary Physician. If you are looking for a dr. who speaks openly, has a personality, cares and really digs into your situation, Dr. Browne is not your person. Absolutely horrible experience that I won't forget for a long time. I'm filing a comlaint with my ins. company to ensure she's aware of how traumatic the visits to her were for me.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2010

I think Dr. Browne has a great bed side manner. I like going to her. Only problem I have is I never get in on time. I tried going at lunch time once and was there for 1 1/2 before I got in. I've been considering a new doctor just because I can not get in to see her. Great doctor, personable; but difficult to schedule.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2008

The referring staff may be overworked. I had to wait a long time for a referral. Otherwise I agree Dr. Browne is very good with people. I especially think she is a nice Doctor for women.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2007

I absolutley love Dr. Browne. I have been very pleased with her care. She takes every single worry and addresses it. She told me, "Part of treatment is to reassure the patient everything is okay". I really appreciated how every concern of mine, is her concern. Some doctors just kinda wave off the issue as if nothing is wrong, and then you continue to worry and think about it. I will definitely stay with Dr. Browne for years to come. I HIGHLY SUGGEST her to ANYONE AND EVERYONE. She is a very loving, caring, and knowledgeable doctor. She makes you feel very comfortable no matter what the circumstance is.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2007

Dr. Pearl H. Browne's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At San Antonio (Grad. 1998)

Amerigroup