Ratings for Dr. Caroline Arey

I used to see Dr Airey both at Greenslopes Private Hospital then the Mater, she tried to help me but went away for a short time and I see her associate. He got me confused and what I wanted wasn't what he recommended. I didn't know it at that time but I was suffering also from severe cognitive functioning loss hence my thinking ability was impaired and I cancelled her services, I felt she was more interested in women's issues then Dept Veterans Affairs elderly male pensioners.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

A lovely calm Doctor, who listens. What a pleasant change. She is thorough, diligent and caring. Even though my case was undoubtedly very mundane for her, she made me feel like she was interested, and put me at ease. I feel confident that I am in the best of hands, and that should I have any queries or concerns, I could call her and would not be made to feel like I was wasting her time.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2013