Ratings for Dr. Anindya Lahiri

I have seen Mr Lahiri over the past few years for an operation (tummy tuck) as well as a number of injections of Botox and fillers. I have found him to be very knowledgeable, honest, patient and caring. I am very happy with all his treatments. I note the comment below about his paper. I remember him mentioning that though he used to use this filler, he does not any more as there have been a lot of reports of problems with it. I do not think it is fair to blame him for that.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2018

I can find no followup to Dr. Lahiri's glowing approval of the now-banned Bio-Alchamid filler product that he has so enthusiastically supported in the past. An apology is in order to say the least, if only for the sake of his credibility. Bio-Alcamid has proven to have caused deadly results.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

Hi. I had a tummy tuck and gynecomastia surgery - very happy with result. Great doc, very patient and explains everything.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2013