Ratings for Dr. Selena Papetti

I always refuse to see her. I waited for her at the Pinawa hospital for 4 hours with a concussion while she was on call and only in Seven Sisters. If you are on call you should know youll probably get called. She also called CFS on one of my friends she was seeing who was pregnant I found that very rude and invading and she had no right to that as the child wasn't even born yet. I don't recommend her to anyone as her bed side manners are awful. She doesn't seem to truly care about her patience as much as she does her pay check and cannot be trusted.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018

Dr. Papetti is an excellent doctor. She is straight forward and to the point. She takes as much time as required in appointments. I am very happy with her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

Has always been there for me and helped me when I have needed her

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

Reading these awful comments made me so upset, Selena has been my doctor for 3 years now and she is absolutely amazing, she has the best personality and tells it how it is. BEST DOCOTOR I could have asked for, always have a good laugh with her and she knows her stuff!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Cannot stand her. Comments about her are all true. Don't waste your time.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

Been my doctor since she arrived. I find her to be helpful and straight forward....happy to have her.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2017

My mother went to her in pain for a years now and was sent away with arthritis pills. Upon a visit to Hawaii and more pain, she did a walk in clinic that discovered advanced Colon Cancer within a 2 hour visit. Huge tumor, too far gone to treat. Had to return home to Lac du Bonnet to Dr. Arrogant. Negative to any suggestions and incompetent. I was told by another doctor that I would not be a good match for her, so I never bothered, but if I had known she would have missed my mother's illness and be the reason she only has a month to live.. I would have forbade my parents to continue their faith in her. My aunt came to stay as she is in the medical field and feels also we should be reporting this egotistical woman who never thinks before she opens her mouth. My mother could have been treated and survived if not for Papetti. It's unfortunate those of us in the countryside have so few options such that a person like her gets instant power and control. Now my mother has to sit and wait to die while she took her pills from Papetti faithfully for YEARS. The doctor/surgeon in Cancer ward in Health Sciences agreed that it should have been detected and diagnosed long ago. Don't gamble with your life.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

In all fairness this is a fairly new doctor, but she doesn't think so and is not good with acknowledging or taking ownership of her mistakes, but at the same time very critical of others.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

She tells it like it is ! which is a refreshing change in a doctor. Very knowledgable - like that she is younger and speaks to my kids as the you'd adults that they are not children. Keep up the good work!!!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

I am surprised at the comments, Yes she is young however my 5 kids that see her lover her and she has been very heplful, caring and always fits us in. and no don't work there don't have time.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016