Ratings for Dr. Selena Papetti

I came on here to get the correct spelling for Dr. Papetti's name before I send her a thank-you card, and thought I should leave my feedback. Although I have not received treatment from her myself, she was my Fathers doctor before he passed and I know the care that she put into his treatment up until his final breath. She went above and beyond, emailing him test results late into the evening, making home visits, with his favourite part being her great sense of humour. So important when health situations can be dire. He liked that she was a straight shooter, and I know she did all she could for him. I love how she told my parents when she took him on as a patient that she treats a family unit as a whole, and would make sure my Mom was taken care of as well. I can not thank her enough for how his final days were handled. She will always have a special place in this family's heart.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2019

Dr Papetti has much to learn when it comes to her people skills. She has very inappropriate and rude comments sometimes. Can be very unprofessional. I think she is a more thorough doctor when it comes to men. Seems rushed when dealing with women.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2019

the best and very understanding of issues, very smart and caring knows her stuff and make you feel relaxed, explains the issues so that you have a full understanding of how if any to adjust to your own personnel situations. Not afraid to disguse any and all issues with other doctors or lab people

flag | Submitted February 4, 2019

I always refuse to see her. I waited for her at the Pinawa hospital for 4 hours with a concussion while she was on call and only in Seven Sisters. If you are on call you should know youll probably get called. She also called CFS on one of my friends she was seeing who was pregnant I found that very rude and invading and she had no right to that as the child wasn't even born yet. I don't recommend her to anyone as her bed side manners are awful. She doesn't seem to truly care about her patience as much as she does her pay check and cannot be trusted.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018

Dr. Papetti is an excellent doctor. She is straight forward and to the point. She takes as much time as required in appointments. I am very happy with her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

Has always been there for me and helped me when I have needed her

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

Reading these awful comments made me so upset, Selena has been my doctor for 3 years now and she is absolutely amazing, she has the best personality and tells it how it is. BEST DOCOTOR I could have asked for, always have a good laugh with her and she knows her stuff!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Cannot stand her. Comments about her are all true. Don't waste your time.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

Been my doctor since she arrived. I find her to be helpful and straight forward....happy to have her.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2017

My mother went to her in pain for a years now and was sent away with arthritis pills. Upon a visit to Hawaii and more pain, she did a walk in clinic that discovered advanced Colon Cancer within a 2 hour visit. Huge tumor, too far gone to treat. Had to return home to Lac du Bonnet to Dr. Arrogant. Negative to any suggestions and incompetent. I was told by another doctor that I would not be a good match for her, so I never bothered, but if I had known she would have missed my mother's illness and be the reason she only has a month to live.. I would have forbade my parents to continue their faith in her. My aunt came to stay as she is in the medical field and feels also we should be reporting this egotistical woman who never thinks before she opens her mouth. My mother could have been treated and survived if not for Papetti. It's unfortunate those of us in the countryside have so few options such that a person like her gets instant power and control. Now my mother has to sit and wait to die while she took her pills from Papetti faithfully for YEARS. The doctor/surgeon in Cancer ward in Health Sciences agreed that it should have been detected and diagnosed long ago. Don't gamble with your life.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017