Ratings for Dr. Selena Papetti

Has always been there for me and helped me when I have needed her

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

Reading these awful comments made me so upset, Selena has been my doctor for 3 years now and she is absolutely amazing, she has the best personality and tells it how it is. BEST DOCOTOR I could have asked for, always have a good laugh with her and she knows her stuff!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Cannot stand her. Comments about her are all true. Don't waste your time.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

Been my doctor since she arrived. I find her to be helpful and straight forward....happy to have her.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2017

My mother went to her in pain for a years now and was sent away with arthritis pills. Upon a visit to Hawaii and more pain, she did a walk in clinic that discovered advanced Colon Cancer within a 2 hour visit. Huge tumor, too far gone to treat. Had to return home to Lac du Bonnet to Dr. Arrogant. Negative to any suggestions and incompetent. I was told by another doctor that I would not be a good match for her, so I never bothered, but if I had known she would have missed my mother's illness and be the reason she only has a month to live.. I would have forbade my parents to continue their faith in her. My aunt came to stay as she is in the medical field and feels also we should be reporting this egotistical woman who never thinks before she opens her mouth. My mother could have been treated and survived if not for Papetti. It's unfortunate those of us in the countryside have so few options such that a person like her gets instant power and control. Now my mother has to sit and wait to die while she took her pills from Papetti faithfully for YEARS. The doctor/surgeon in Cancer ward in Health Sciences agreed that it should have been detected and diagnosed long ago. Don't gamble with your life.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

In all fairness this is a fairly new doctor, but she doesn't think so and is not good with acknowledging or taking ownership of her mistakes, but at the same time very critical of others.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

She tells it like it is ! which is a refreshing change in a doctor. Very knowledgable - like that she is younger and speaks to my kids as the you'd adults that they are not children. Keep up the good work!!!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

I am surprised at the comments, Yes she is young however my 5 kids that see her lover her and she has been very heplful, caring and always fits us in. and no don't work there don't have time.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

Papetti is the rudest most arrogant, verbally abusive, condescending, egotistical, disrespectful person I have even spoken to. She could be the only dr. in Lac du Bonnet and I will drive to the city.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2016

Dr. Papetti has been my doctor since she came to LDB. She has guided me through breast cancer surgery and radiation treatments, and has been very knowledgeable and caring. She has been right on top of things, making the needed referrals to specialists promptly , and following up on them. She has taken the time to listen to my questions and answer them fully. I appreciate her upfront and honest answers to difficult questions. It is good to know she will tell me exactly what to expect. I am amazed at some of the negative remarks below. She has never hurried me out of her office, and is always willing to deal with more than one question or health issue at an appointment. I enjoy her forthright manner, and I appreciate her skills as a doctor. I am very glad to have her in Lac du Bonnet.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016