Ratings for Dr. Crystal Paculan

Dr. Crystal is the best. Life saver during my pregnancy

flag | Submitted November 3, 2018

She is such a lovely human being! It makes me so sad that she works with such a terrible other doctor (Dr Tole) - he is mean and awful. She is so sweet though. She does run a bit behind often but it’s only because she actually takes the time to talk to you and get to know you. Her adjustments always make me feel better and she always has extensive answers to any questions I may have. I would definitely recommend her to anyone! I hope she opens her own practice one day and gets away from the toxic masculinity of which is Dr Tole.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2018

Always running behind but if you talk with her front end staff they tell you that both her and the idiot she works with want their patients to feel like they are "so busy" to make them feel important. Really? According to the staff they sit in their office and purposely work behind schedule. Will be going elsewhere. My time is important to me as well.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2018

She's the best. I've been to many and she's the best!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

I have been Dr. Crystal's patient for 5 years - she is amazing!!!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2016

Great chiropractor that is not afraid to spend the required time to work out what ails you.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

Dr. Crystal is top notch. Her true compassion for her patients shows in her treatments. Highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

Dr. Crystal is the best chiropractor I've had over the few I've been to. Her technique in adjusting is accurate and precise such that I do not feel any discomfort at all. She takes the time to really answer any concerns that I have and I genuinely feel she really does care for my health and wellbeing. She's warm and personable and easy to talk to unlike some "clinical" docs. I highly recommend Dr. Crystal as your Chiropractor as she has taken care of me and her family as her own!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2013