Ratings for Dr. Charles L. Robinson

Doctor is NEVER on time. I have to wait a minimum of two hours for every appointment. I call in for medicine refills and it takes DAYS before they can get him to approve the refills. He had me to come by one morning for lab work. I got up early and was there when the office opened. After waiting for about 1/2 an hour, the girl in the lad tells me that Dr Robinson had not turned in the lab request and it had been a week since I had seen him. He couldn't get a request into the lab in a week!!! He is worthless as a doctor and I will be finding a new doctor to go to.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

I rate this doctor and staff the best. This doctor always spends extra time with his patients, which sometimes gets him behind in schedule but, he is excellent, very helpful and knowledgable.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2013

This man is a joke. Every time i come here we have to wait an hour after my appointment time, just to be called back. I them have to wait another hour and a half to be seen by the doctor. When he finally graces us with his presence he is very rude and does not want to spend 5 minutes to sit down and talk to you. He also cannot diffreciate the terms kyphosis and lordosis. This is the absolute worst doctor I have ever been to. I would never advise anyone to see him.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2013

Very good, broadly knowledgeable, and detail oriented. Dr. Robinson is not too quick to leap to conclusions, and listens when I disagree with him. He's usually right, but he's willing to be wrong.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr Robinson for over 12 years. He is usually late for appointments but that is because he takes the time to really talk and listen to each patients concerns and that puts him behind. He is caring, knowledgable, and understands the concerns of his patients. As the practice has grown and the demands of HMOs has sneaked in, the practice in general has taken on a more "assembly line" feeling but Dr Robinson is still a very good and caring doctor. He will definately take the time to do the correct tests and discuss options and treatment in a way in which you will feel comfortable. He will not hesitate to refer you to a specialist or to consult with other doctors if he has any questions regarding your health. Overall, a very good doctor.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2009

Doc is very caring and knowledgable, very easy to talk to and will actually listen.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2009

Dr. Charles L. Robinson's Credentials

• Ohio University Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1982)