Ratings for Dr. Rohan Lall

I suffered a major trauma that I was not expected to come out of alive. Dr Lall did a fantastic job of the surgery! I am not only living but was able to be released from the hospital in reactors time with zero complications and have returned to 100% in under a year.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

Extremely good experience with Dr Lall and his wonderful staff - thank you Delores and Sarah - I had surgery for a tear in my stomach muscle - Dr Lall's extensive knowledge and experience put me at ease and I give him and his team 100 out of 100 I highly recommend this great caregiver and his team Thanks Dr Lall

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016

Poor communication skills. Lacks honesty and integrity. Wouldn't let him trim my toe nails

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

Had a hernia operation. Quickly done, no complications. I would highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

I was a surgery patient after a vicious assault. Dr Lall was not only very respectful, he was no nonsense, very intelligible, and addressed any and all concerns I had. I wish more doctors were as capable as this man.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014

Very knowledgable! Amazing trauma surgeon. Definitely want him on call if your in an emergency.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2014

Manner was pleasant and exam thorough - took care to explain everything and to answer any questions I had - wouldn't hesitate to recommend to any of my personal friends and family

flag | Submitted July 2, 2014

I met with Dr. Lall with some apprehension given two other ratings. He was totally respectful, friendly, and was informative, and discussed my medical issue with candour and thoroughness. All my queries were answered and I felt that his advice and the discussion was in my best interest. The entire visit to his office was most pleasant; the staff excellent! I would not hesitate in recommending his services. This appointment was presurgery.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2014

Very rushed and in my case totally relied on his intern. His intern came in first, looked at my blood tests and decided that nothing needed to be done. His response was similar, "wait for the next attack".

flag | Submitted November 29, 2013

Extremely poor bedside manner. He appears very uncaring and rushed. I have never felt so much like an inconvenience. He made my concerns seem unimportant. Not impressed!! If you have the option, pick a different Dr!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2013