Ratings for Dr. Rohan Lall

I felt I was in very capable hands during my entire surgical experience! Never felt any unease !! On my way to recovery now thanks to Dr.Lall and his team.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2018

I had a scheduled cholecystectomy after several emergency visits. From my consult to surgery Dr Lall and his team were caring and available. I can't believe I came out of surgery feeling better than when I went in. His receptionist is also lovely and prompt with returning calls.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2018

I had emergency surgery for twisted bowel. Dr. Lall and all the staff were wonderful.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2018

I suffered a major trauma that I was not expected to come out of alive. Dr Lall did a fantastic job of the surgery! I am not only living but was able to be released from the hospital in reactors time with zero complications and have returned to 100% in under a year.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

Extremely good experience with Dr Lall and his wonderful staff - thank you Delores and Sarah - I had surgery for a tear in my stomach muscle - Dr Lall's extensive knowledge and experience put me at ease and I give him and his team 100 out of 100 I highly recommend this great caregiver and his team Thanks Dr Lall

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016

Poor communication skills. Lacks honesty and integrity. Wouldn't let him trim my toe nails

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

Had a hernia operation. Quickly done, no complications. I would highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

I was a surgery patient after a vicious assault. Dr Lall was not only very respectful, he was no nonsense, very intelligible, and addressed any and all concerns I had. I wish more doctors were as capable as this man.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014

Very knowledgable! Amazing trauma surgeon. Definitely want him on call if your in an emergency.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2014

Manner was pleasant and exam thorough - took care to explain everything and to answer any questions I had - wouldn't hesitate to recommend to any of my personal friends and family

flag | Submitted July 2, 2014