Ratings for Dr. Nicole Dahl

If you want to feel like you are being treated by a "Barbie" who doesn't listen to your concerns because she is too busy selling an abundance of supplements along with high fees $$$, then this is the naturopath for you.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2016

I was not impressed with her knowledge. She seemed out of date with her answers to the questions that I had. Charged me $150 for an allergy test and then another $85 to get the results back.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

I feel she recommends the same treatment for all her patients. My husband and i both went to her. First a cleanse, then check your gut sensitivities. Then do a strict diet, then recheck your sensitivities, while taking a billion supplements. Way to expensive. She dresses up to the nines too. Tight dress, 3 inch heels. Perfect manicured hair and nails. I cant take her seriously. She needs to over harge to pay for that million dollar home

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

flag | Submitted October 11, 2015

If you want it cheap, stick with MSP. If you want effective, holistic treatments use Dr. Dahl. She started my husband and I on a cleanse to create a blank canvas, so to speak, and then prescribed treatments and supplements to optimize our unique issues. She has a "no nonsense" approach and gets straight to the point. I highly recommend Dr. Nicole Dahl as a naturopath!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2015

Not impressed at all! She is so snobby and has a definite attitude. Didn't want to answer any of my questions and charges WAY to much. See also isn't up to date with her knowledge and PUSHES her expensive supplement that I believe her husband sells... Double dipping if you ask me... Don't both with her!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

Dr. Dahl is a supplement pusher. She not interested in her patients' needs. It's all about her. Does not like to answer questions. Prefers talking at her clients. Gets snotty when challenged. Extremely expensive as well. Visits range $ 300.00 - 400.00 including supplements. If you are looking for a caring and honest naturopath, look somewhere else.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

When I saw her, there was a high turnover of office staff. Her office misfiled my chart and then charged me for a full hour visit even though I sat in the office for 20 minutes while they were looking for my chart. Dr. Dahl then saw me for 15 minutes and said the overall visit was more than 30 minutes so I was charged the full hour. I haven't gone back since. She out me on the same medications as my friend who was also seeing her. But my friend has obesity, PCOS, diabetes....I had allergies. At times Dr. Dahl seemed too busy to help and was quite snooty. Definitely a "better than thou" attitude. She also did not seem to like any questions.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2014

Very expensive and extreme methods. Too busy to spend time with you.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

Although Dr. Dahl has many patients that do seem to really love her and have benefited, she approached my issues through a "trial and error" sort of method which ended up being extremely expensive for me and did not help my situation at all. This included taking numerous seemingly pointless tests, and not a lot of information or knowledge was conveyed. Obviously doctors and naturopaths can't wave a wand to solve all your problems, but all in all, it bit of a waste of time, money and effort.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2014

Dr. Nicole Dahl's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "If you want to feel like you are being treated by a "Barbie" who doesn't listen to your concerns because she is too busy selling an abundance of supplements alo..."

January 30, 2016
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "I was not impressed with her knowledge. She seemed out of date with her answers to the questions that I had. Charged me $150 for an allergy test and then anothe..."

January 20, 2016
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "I feel she recommends the same treatment for all her patients. My husband and i both went to her. First a cleanse, then check your gut sensitivities. Then do a ..."

November 17, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Very expensive, pushes supplements, doesn't seem to spend much time with you. Comes across as a bit "cold" or snobby. "

October 11, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "If you want it cheap, stick with MSP. If you want effective, holistic treatments use Dr. Dahl. She started my husband and I on a cleanse to create a blank canva..."

August 28, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Not impressed at all! She is so snobby and has a definite attitude. Didn't want to answer any of my questions and charges WAY to much. See also isn't up to dat..."

June 10, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Dahl is a supplement pusher. She not interested in her patients' needs. It's all about her. Does not like to answer questions. Prefers talking at her client..."

February 18, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "When I saw her, there was a high turnover of office staff. Her office misfiled my chart and then charged me for a full hour visit even though I sat in the offi..."

November 2, 2014