Ratings for Dr. Nicole Dahl

Terrible experience. She tried to put me on a long list of supplements, very expensive and some of them not even related to my current concerns. She spent more time asking questions about my family (husband and children) and wanted me to bring them in for appointments as well - than focusing on my appointment. Very disappointed. She seemed bothered by my questions and didn't answer them very well.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

Please avoid Dr. Dahl!! She promised that she can help me out and didn't change a thing. I still had the same issues after a year working with her. She doesn't listen very well and put me on a very restricted diet with supplements and it's expensive. I didn't see any improvements in the medical conditions.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2017

Nicole is the wife and business partner of scammer Shawn Dahl. They've financially ruined so many people. Just google them and check them out on twitter. Check out her mom too..Deborah Stoltz. This is a scammer pyramid scheme family. Gross. This woman is a hypocrite and is not safe as a practitioner. She does the same thing with all her patients pretty much and does not know when her patients need to see a real doctor. Stay away from these people.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

Way too expensive and seems to have a the same treatment plan for all of her patients which was not helpful at all. I did my own research and manged to get pregnant after 5 years of trying by eating a mostly raw food vegan diet and eliminating all dairy .

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

Not a good listener. She seemed distracted and too busy to take proper time with me. She did try to sell me a bunch of supplements $$$$ but I declined. I did follow the strict diet she suggested. After my hair started falling out and my nails breaking, my family doctor had me come in for Vitamin B injections because I was "so nutrient deprived." Dr. Dahl did not seem to notice me heading in this direction. I was surprised because I lost over 15 pounds! This is significant because I only weighed 120 lbs when I started seeing her. I have not and will not go back.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2016

It's very disappointing to see how Nicole Dahl has embraced an apparent dalliance with lavish lifestyles and materialism as promoted in the Herbal life promotionals (found on youtube). I feel she is terribly distracted and this impacts her professionalism. She once had potential to be a very good naturopath, but her other business interests now make me question her credibility. She did heal my gut many years ago, and I will always be thankful for that. Enough with the "multi-level marketing" past-time already, it's weird and scary and icky.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

I'm very surprised with the comments below, firstly, it doesn't matter how she looks, she is a brilliant doctor. I suffered from skin issues for years, and finally found Dr. Dahl who helped me immensely. Her first goal for everyone is making sure your "gut" is good and healthy, hence why she has the "same" approach for everyone...once you're at a good state, then she delves into everything else. I would highly recommend her, that being said, she is very strict about you following the plan she gives you, and doesn't care to hear excuses when it comes to your health...maybe some people can't handle that.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2016

Uses same approach for everyone. Her allergy tester lady is great and a real person. Nicole is pretentious - she needs to be the one with all the information, she doesn't listen. Love the fake nails, fake hair, and fake tan - hypocritical! Check out her legal history with Herbal Magic and other multi-level-marketing. Shows true character.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2016

If you want to feel like you are being treated by a "Barbie" who doesn't listen to your concerns because she is too busy selling an abundance of supplements along with high fees $$$, then this is the naturopath for you.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2016

I was not impressed with her knowledge. She seemed out of date with her answers to the questions that I had. Charged me $150 for an allergy test and then another $85 to get the results back.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016