Ratings for Dr. Nicole Dahl

It's very disappointing to see how Nicole Dahl has embraced an apparent dalliance with lavish lifestyles and materialism as promoted in the Herbal life promotionals (found on youtube). I feel she is terribly distracted and this impacts her professionalism. She once had potential to be a very good naturopath, but her other business interests now make me question her credibility. She did heal my gut many years ago, and I will always be thankful for that. Enough with the "multi-level marketing" past-time already, it's weird and scary and icky.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

I'm very surprised with the comments below, firstly, it doesn't matter how she looks, she is a brilliant doctor. I suffered from skin issues for years, and finally found Dr. Dahl who helped me immensely. Her first goal for everyone is making sure your "gut" is good and healthy, hence why she has the "same" approach for everyone...once you're at a good state, then she delves into everything else. I would highly recommend her, that being said, she is very strict about you following the plan she gives you, and doesn't care to hear excuses when it comes to your health...maybe some people can't handle that.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2016

Uses same approach for everyone. Her allergy tester lady is great and a real person. Nicole is pretentious - she needs to be the one with all the information, she doesn't listen. Love the fake nails, fake hair, and fake tan - hypocritical! Check out her legal history with Herbal Magic and other multi-level-marketing. Shows true character.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2016

If you want to feel like you are being treated by a "Barbie" who doesn't listen to your concerns because she is too busy selling an abundance of supplements along with high fees $$$, then this is the naturopath for you.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2016

I was not impressed with her knowledge. She seemed out of date with her answers to the questions that I had. Charged me $150 for an allergy test and then another $85 to get the results back.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

I feel she recommends the same treatment for all her patients. My husband and i both went to her. First a cleanse, then check your gut sensitivities. Then do a strict diet, then recheck your sensitivities, while taking a billion supplements. Way to expensive. She dresses up to the nines too. Tight dress, 3 inch heels. Perfect manicured hair and nails. I cant take her seriously. She needs to over harge to pay for that million dollar home

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

Very expensive, pushes supplements, doesn't seem to spend much time with you. Comes across as a bit "cold" or snobby.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2015

If you want it cheap, stick with MSP. If you want effective, holistic treatments use Dr. Dahl. She started my husband and I on a cleanse to create a blank canvas, so to speak, and then prescribed treatments and supplements to optimize our unique issues. She has a "no nonsense" approach and gets straight to the point. I highly recommend Dr. Nicole Dahl as a naturopath!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2015

Not impressed at all! She is so snobby and has a definite attitude. Didn't want to answer any of my questions and charges WAY to much. See also isn't up to date with her knowledge and PUSHES her expensive supplement that I believe her husband sells... Double dipping if you ask me... Don't both with her!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

Dr. Dahl is a supplement pusher. She not interested in her patients' needs. It's all about her. Does not like to answer questions. Prefers talking at her clients. Gets snotty when challenged. Extremely expensive as well. Visits range $ 300.00 - 400.00 including supplements. If you are looking for a caring and honest naturopath, look somewhere else.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015