Ratings for Dr. Matt El-Kadi

Absolutely fantastic, surgeon! I highly recommend him. He performed a lumbar microdiscectomy on my L5 - S1. I have been living in pain for the last 16 months and am now 100% pain free. He is a very professional, skilled surgeon who is also polite and has a good sense of humor. He and his staff are also very organized and thorough with providing all the necessary information regarding the procedure and instructions for surgery. Thank you Dr. El-Kadi and staff!!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

After dealing with right arm pain, numbness, and tingling for 6 months, finally getting all of the MRI's, X-rays, and PT out of the way and knowing what needed to be done, seeing Dr. El-Kadi was heavenly. Initial consulation on a Friday and surgery the following Monday. Everyone we encountered from office staff in Greenville, PA to the entire staff at UPMC Passavant in McCandless was professional and just what you would hope.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

The Man- The Doctor as I see it walks on water... I was in so much pain down my right leg and foot. He did not help me; he cured me by the hands of GOD. I have strength in foot now and no pain. All his staff, office staff, and especially the 5th Floor at UPMC Passavant McCandless are Great... I highly recommend this Doctor. His bed side manner is out of the world. A Great Man. Thank you so much for saving me...

flag | Submitted December 3, 2016

I had a spinal fusion 14 weeks ago. ALL pain in my back & legs is gone. He is a wonderful Dr. who gave me relief of pain when others said it could not be done!! His Wexford staff are wonderful.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2016

Horrible bedside manner 1st doctor I ever walked out on. He was very rude!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

Very, very pleased with lumbar laminectomy surgery. After two years of pain, I have no pain and feel great.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014

I was very apprehensive about this surgery. Dr. El-Kadi performed a lumbar laminectomy and fusion. I had immediate relief and recovery is progressing quickly. I feel 100% better and am greatly appreciative of Dr. El-Kadi and his staff. His knowledge and skill will allow me to resume my career as a funeral director.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

Everything was easy when dealing with the Wexford office. The staff was pleasant, Dr El-Kadi was on time and professional and answered all my questions even before I could ask them. IE Chance of Paralysis, chance of positive outcome. Took my pain away immediately! Def reccommend!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

I love Dr. El-Kadi, he gave me back my life. I've tried local doctors who keep telling me I had a herniated disc. They had me try physical therapy, injections..etc. I finally had enough, by this time I could hardly walk. Nothing helped the pain, I was missing work and life came to halt. A friend who was a former patient recommended Dr. El-Kadi. Called and received an appointment within a short time. He reviewed my x-rays/MRI as well as gave me an examination. It was determined I didn't have a herniated disc I had a partly collapsed vertebrae. I had surgery within 2 weeks. Today I have some muscle spasms which is normal other than that I’m able to live a pain free life thanks to Dr. El-Kadi.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2014

Wonderful doctor, explained procedure thoroughly and accurately. Excellent results. I would recommend him to everyone!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2014