Ratings for Dr. Matt El-Kadi

Thanks to Dr. El-kadi I I can walk normal again. I never thought I would walk normal again after slipping in my bathroom and a disc was resting on my sciatic nerve.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

Thanks to Dr. El-Kadi I am now able to walk again. Before surgery, I was unable to go to the mall and walk. I am now able to walk the mall.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

Dr. El-Kadi performed a fusion of my L3, 4 and 5 on May 28, 2016. He and his staff were outstanding at every stage of the process. Today I am 100% back to my old activities and working out 6 days a week during P90X and other workouts. I would highly recommend any one I know to Dr. El-Kadi and his staff. Dr. El-Kadi and all his staff helped in every way they could to make this process go as smoothly and successfully as possible. Thank you very much!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

Dr, El-Kadi helped me beyond belief. He performed a lumbar fusion on my L4,L5-S1. I am an Auto Tech and was unable to conduct my job as needed. I had screaming pain going down my right leg that I was not able to relieve at all. I struggled with this for two years. One thing to keep in mind, he IS NOT "knife happy". I saw him two years ago, went thru all the prescribed treatments, to some success. However, this past year, without hesitation he (and I) knew what had to be done. I wouldn't hesitate AT ALL to send any friends or family to him for advice and consult. He is very professional, skilled, and "knows his stuff". I am 1000% better than I was before his "magical" hands. :) Thank you Dr. El-Kadi, for giving me and my family a life again!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2017

Absolutely fantastic, surgeon! I highly recommend him. He performed a lumbar microdiscectomy on my L5 - S1. I have been living in pain for the last 16 months and am now 100% pain free. He is a very professional, skilled surgeon who is also polite and has a good sense of humor. He and his staff are also very organized and thorough with providing all the necessary information regarding the procedure and instructions for surgery. Thank you Dr. El-Kadi and staff!!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

After dealing with right arm pain, numbness, and tingling for 6 months, finally getting all of the MRI's, X-rays, and PT out of the way and knowing what needed to be done, seeing Dr. El-Kadi was heavenly. Initial consulation on a Friday and surgery the following Monday. Everyone we encountered from office staff in Greenville, PA to the entire staff at UPMC Passavant in McCandless was professional and just what you would hope.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

The Man- The Doctor as I see it walks on water... I was in so much pain down my right leg and foot. He did not help me; he cured me by the hands of GOD. I have strength in foot now and no pain. All his staff, office staff, and especially the 5th Floor at UPMC Passavant McCandless are Great... I highly recommend this Doctor. His bed side manner is out of the world. A Great Man. Thank you so much for saving me...

flag | Submitted December 3, 2016

I had a spinal fusion 14 weeks ago. ALL pain in my back & legs is gone. He is a wonderful Dr. who gave me relief of pain when others said it could not be done!! His Wexford staff are wonderful.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2016

Horrible bedside manner 1st doctor I ever walked out on. He was very rude!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

Very, very pleased with lumbar laminectomy surgery. After two years of pain, I have no pain and feel great.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014