You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Matt El-Kadi

Horrible bedside manner 1st doctor I ever walked out on. He was very rude!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

Very, very pleased with lumbar laminectomy surgery. After two years of pain, I have no pain and feel great.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014

I was very apprehensive about this surgery. Dr. El-Kadi performed a lumbar laminectomy and fusion. I had immediate relief and recovery is progressing quickly. I feel 100% better and am greatly appreciative of Dr. El-Kadi and his staff. His knowledge and skill will allow me to resume my career as a funeral director.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

Everything was easy when dealing with the Wexford office. The staff was pleasant, Dr El-Kadi was on time and professional and answered all my questions even before I could ask them. IE Chance of Paralysis, chance of positive outcome. Took my pain away immediately! Def reccommend!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

I love Dr. El-Kadi, he gave me back my life. I've tried local doctors who keep telling me I had a herniated disc. They had me try physical therapy, injections..etc. I finally had enough, by this time I could hardly walk. Nothing helped the pain, I was missing work and life came to halt. A friend who was a former patient recommended Dr. El-Kadi. Called and received an appointment within a short time. He reviewed my x-rays/MRI as well as gave me an examination. It was determined I didn't have a herniated disc I had a partly collapsed vertebrae. I had surgery within 2 weeks. Today I have some muscle spasms which is normal other than that I’m able to live a pain free life thanks to Dr. El-Kadi.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2014

Wonderful doctor, explained procedure thoroughly and accurately. Excellent results. I would recommend him to everyone!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2014

Dr El-Kadi is truly a gifted surgeon, he is also very personable and supportive and has a great sense of humor. His office staff, and PA's are wonderful also. Everyone was polite and supportive in a time of stress and concern. They all showed true concern, thoughtfulness and patience with all questions asked. I would highly recommend this surgeon and his entire staff!!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2014

After 3 doctors, physical therapy and 3 1/2 years of pain, Dr. El-Kadi had no hesitation diagnosing the issue, L5 out of place. He did say there was nothing he could do about the drop foot I developed over that time period. Today I am totally pain free and the drop foot is 75-80% gone.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2014

I am pain free after spinal fusion by Dr. El-Kadi. I had numbness and severe pain from a pinched nerve.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2013

Had Dr El-Kadi remove a schwanomma tumor from my lower spine approx 8 yrs ago. I was in excruciating pain dailybefore the surgery and 100% pain free today. He changed my life forever. He is the absolute best!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2013

Dr. Matt El-Kadi's Credentials

UPMC

Updates

• Website has been updated from "http://www.neurosurgery.pitt.edu/person/matt-elkadi" to "http://www.josephmaroon.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "15122" to "15213". Address has been updated from "None" to "200 Lothrop Street". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "14126473604".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Horrible bedside manner 1st doctor I ever walked out on. He was very rude!"

October 8, 2014
  • Last Name changed from "El Kadi" to "El-Kadi"

October 8, 2013