Ratings for Dr. Erin Files

Probably the best experience I have ever had with a physician and her office! Thank you

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

Erin Files is amazing! I have been to so many doctors over the past 2 years who simply look at my lab results and tell me I'm in the normal range and should be fine. Dr Files was the first doctor to actually investigate further and give me actual solutions to my medical problems. I am SO thankful I found her office!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

Best experience I have ever had. Someone who really listens and wants to help!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

Can't wait to have my baby and get back to seeing Dr. Files! She is knowledgable, informative, and most of all FRIENDLY!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2014

This office does take insurance but is not contracted with Blue Cross Blue Shield because BCBS does not cover functional medicine. It has nothing to do with taking the time to contract with insurance. Believe me…My experience here has been amazing and she is the first person who has ever listened to me and made me feel better when no one else did.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2014

Does not take insurance. Frustrating that an office wont take the time to contract with insurance. For the patient!

Submitted July 10, 2014