Ratings for Dr. Shiwu Xiao

My family has been going to Dr. Xiao for close to 10 years. I cannot find the words to express how grateful I am for the care he has provided. My son suffered miserably from acid reflux disease and other gastro-intestinal issues for years. Western medicine wasn't working at all. Through the use of Chinese herbal medicine and acupuncture Dr. Xiao cured him! He hasn't suffered from acid reflux or the other issues for well over 7 years. We have continued with Dr. Xiao, as a supplement to our regulars doctors care, and I wouldn't have it any other way. Thank you Dr. Xiao!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2017

My daughter was a low weight premature baby, catch colds almost every two weeks when she was 1 year old, often got bronchitis, pneumonia even once mycardilitis, thanks to Dr.Xaio, gave her herbal tincture contains ginseng, chicken stomach membrane and human being placenta powder, she got much stronger in three month, and catch up with other healthy kids in a year, now she is a university student, healthy and happy, I have no words for it, it just like a miracle!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

I'm doctor Xiao's patient for 6 months and he has helped me a lot. I could not sleep and I was very anxious before my starting my treatment. now I feel much better and he helped me to find my life balance. Thanks doctor

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

I have been a patient with Dr. Xiao for five years. He is more like a family doctor for us for the broad range of services he offered. Plus his treatment based on the Chinese medicine theory works very well on everyone in my family. Dr. Xiao is personable, so knowledgeable and explain his diagnose and treatment in details and bring peace of mind to me and my family . His clinic is clean and modern. Our #1 choice for health advice.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2015

Attitude is ok! Medicine and acupuncture are just so so and not thoughtful, just Money grabber

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015