Ratings for Dr. Michael Dowd

Dr. Dowd is a very experienced, patient and empathic psychiatrist. He will not just prescribe and prescribe but will look for a holistic approach: the right dosis of medication and psycho-therapy. I will say he is a humanist in his approach to patients and life in general. After being in psychiatric treatment over 15 years I can say that he is really outstanding! Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2018

He's so kind and so nice to me I was so surprised for this. He's a very good doctor

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

Thank you to Dr Dowd. My health has never been better. Nice man

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

I had seen a psychiatrist previously who told me that he thought I was fine and that there was nothing wrong with me. I came back several months later profoundly unwell. Luckily my GP sent me to Dr Dowd instead. He was very very good, gave me appropriate treatment, and I have been well for the last four years.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2013

Not certain that this was the Dr I saw as I was fairly sick, the name rings a bell. I'm glad to have treatment given the horrendous situation I was left in as a result of church brain washing - minister told me my sickness was due to the fact I was possessed !!!! I'd rather talk to a trained medical person then a lay weirdo at the church in future but as I said I'm still fairly ill.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2013