Ratings for Dr. Fahad Jamil

Fantastic Doctor, I've been with Dr Jamil since the start at the old surgery in McIvor Road. Great doctor I would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2019

Been seeing him for 7 years such a great dr. Always caring and always seems to know whats wrong

flag | Submitted March 18, 2019

rang to make an appointment only to be told I am no longer a patient as i haven't seen him in two months. would not recommend unless you need to see a Dr every day.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2019

chucked a whole lot of patients off his list without warning

flag | Submitted March 14, 2019

Booked in to see this doctor and was told he was not taking any new patients. Why let us book in and confirm the appointment and everything? What a joke of a place.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2018

I wouldn't want anyone else unless I had to. A brilliant and compassionate human being. The doctor word is the hard and honest work that he does to the letter, but caring for the soul is a whole other aspect, that has lacked many a GP in my painful background of life's many sad and body damaged times. Thanks for just being there for me as my doctor...

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Very thorough and very friendly has a very clean Office and the toilets are very clean, he is very clear with his explanations and leaves no second guessing.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

great skills and knowledge. Sympathetic and reliable. Our whole family sees him for last number of years

flag | Submitted June 4, 2017

His a very caring and compassionate doctor who has helped me for years and addressed and got on top of many issues. He may not have all the answers but he sends you to someone who can help. My family really like him and are happy he is our Gp. Highly recommended

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

Very personable and caring. Great compassionate manner and speaks flawless English. Excellent clinical experience and knowledge.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016