Ratings for Dr. Genga Kandasamy

Amazing Doctor ,very knowledgeable , he also takes his time doesn't rush out the patients ,the staff seemes to be confused most of the time.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

This is one of the worst doctors you can go to. She is not knowledgable at all.. I took my daughter to see her and she was guessing what the problem may be with her. She claimed my daughter had an urinary tract infection- my daughter is 7. I was in disbelief when she said that. Dr. Ganga was reading 'her prognosis' from a cell phone and wanted to give her adult medication to remedy the situation. ADULT PILLS for a 7 year old... I am warning you to please do not go to this doctor.. she is not a real doctor, she is now located in Durham..

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

This Dr is farely new to Calgary from Ontario I believe, either way he has the worst bedside manner I've ever experienced. Not only did he ignore my many health concerns, like I don't know my own body...well after 40 years I think I'm the only one that really does. But he choose to push every worry and concern aside and put me on more and more medications rather then get to the real problems I've been facing. So instead of doing some real doctoring his answer to everything was was another handful of pills. One of my appointments I went for refills and tried voicing some serious health concerns, but before I even got to those issues he started YELLING at me YES yelling, because I was "wasting" his time just for refills! He told me to call the pharmacy and they would contact him and he'd authorize refills that way (as long as I used the clinics pharmacy) What's with these clinics that have their own pharmacies and if you don't use theirs they get offended...to be continued...

flag | Submitted August 12, 2013

I found Dr. Kandasamy when I was looking for a new physician. He is friendly, personable and efficient. I am a senior and was treated with great respect and interest. Dr. Kandasamy was more thorough than any physician I have seen in 10 years. He does not hesitate in ordering tests and listens to all complaints. I would recommend him. The longest I have had to wait is 30 minutes. The clinic is clean and efficient with the latest computer equipment.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2013