Ratings for Dr. Shamima Quadir

I found this doctor did the minimum, resented discussion and made NO recommendations beyond medication. But this is serious. . . read on. When I asked to have a copy of medical record, this doctor insisted upon having the record for another 5 days instead of simply clicking Print. When I receive the record, I saw why. She had changed the record! Our medical files are a legal document and she changed it!!! Moreover, the changes indicate that she offered treatment plans she never mentioned to me, such as recommending physio for back pain. Never happened. She didn't even mention exercise at that time! She also added personal commentary about my character which was not previously in the file. The doctor lacked knowledge and became very defensive and brusque when I'd ask informed questions. By informed questions, I mean things like discussing treatment options, for example. Such discussions were limited to, "Do you want the pill?" This happened all too frequently. When asked what caused a partcular painful symptom, one day, her entire response consisted of a shrug and, "I dunno." Then she changed the topic. Another change to the file included a comment designed to make me seem a bad risk as a patient to any new doctor considering admitting me to his or her practce. She said I'd spoken badly about other doctors. This wasn't in the file until the five days in which she had the records before printing them. And by the way, it is untrue. I spoke of the need for patient advocacy without needing to say anything negative about any doctor.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2015

The doctor is very rude and has no social or communication skills. She is also useless and lacks in knowledge. She shouldn't be allowed to treat patients as she doesn't know what she's talking about.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2015

She is absolutely useless!!!!!! Doesnt even know how to read an xray???? She should not be allowed to call herself a doctor!!!! Completely incompetant!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2014

flag | Submitted February 6, 2014

flag | Submitted October 29, 2013

Doctor was very lacking in knowledge, couldn't decide what to do with the patient, treated me like a moron. I was not impressed at all in her manner or her credentials.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2013

Not very helpful, was told not to call back for referral appointments. Very unfriendly!Huge concern about doctor's knowledge, when asked to explain a medical term, doctor told me to Google it...unimpressed.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2013