Bita
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge
(47)

"I found her to be very knowledgable and empathic. She listens, she helped me see what I..." Read more

Ratings for Viviana Mauas

I am a Partner in a law firm. Dr. Mauas was great at understanding the partnership dynamics and psychological pressures of a professional woman. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2019

Sent my sister to see her and she really helped her so much. D r Viviana understands professional women and we are lucky to have her in montreal.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2016

I am an executive in business and finally found a dr in psychology with an mba and work experience who really understands the demand of being a woman in the workplace. High marks for being a great professional.

Submitted June 3, 2015

The services I'm receiving from Dr. Mauas are exceptional - she has the ability to really tune into the needs of her patient and devise strategies and solutions on how to deal with and/or manage with issues. She is sincere, compassionate and truly remarkable in her field. From previous experience with past professionals, Dr Mauas is definitively in a category of her own. I'm greatful for meeting her - words cannot measure how much she has helped me and continues to do so. Thank you

flag | Submitted August 6, 2013

excellent understanding of issues.gave me insights i never had before. I am able to handle issues better. so happy I found her after trying others that i couldn't connect with.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2013

Excellent advice. Special insights for women. Beautiful offices make it a very relaxed and professional environment. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2013