Ratings for Dr. Christopher Nizzero

Dr. Nizzero he is easy to talk to, a good listener, informative, and a good looking man, what a bonus. I agree the reception desk staff are horrible.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

Dr Nizzero is awesome. The front desk staff are horrible. He is very knowledgeable and understanding. Did I say the reception staff are horrible?

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

Amazing doctor! Smart and compassionate! Our whole family feels blessed to have him. Staff is very helpful as well.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

He is an awesome doctor I'm very grateful for having him as my doctor

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

Dr. Nizzero has been very helpful for both me and my husband. He doesn't hesitate to send you for neccessary blood work or tests and gets back to you promptly regarding results. He is kind and easy to talk to, takes his time and answers questions pretty thoroughly. His staff are all very pleasant and helpful. I'm very happy we were able to become his patients!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

Dr. Nizzero is helpful, friendly, thorough, informative and also great with my young son. His staff are friendly and efficient.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2016

Always a good experience with Dr. Nizzero. He takes the time to talk with me and addresses my concerns. Natalie is a godsend, amazing nurse. Great practice at CNC Medical.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2016

Let me just say that I am so impressed with the clerical staff at CNC Medical group. Nicole is a blessing. She helped me so much during a difficult time with my family. She made some calls and got things done. As for Dr Nizzero, he is so cute and kind. My family is so happy to have them.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

Excellent all around! Highly recommend. Always punctual, great staff.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

I find him very cordial and respectfull. I commend him for his knowledge and people skills, Always good for us , keep up the good work.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2015