Ratings for Dr. Sriram Mahadev

I don't have much confidence in this respiratory physician Dr Sriram Mahadev. I would not recommend patients to him.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

Respiratory physician. I wouldn't be surprised by the recount of the above experience. My condolences to you, for something that never should have happened.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

This doctor actively covered up the truth that my husband had acquired ARDS Acute respiratory Distress Syndrome - after the surgery he and Dr Manu N Mathur did on him as I was driving down to RNSH from the country - they sent my husband out of surgery with his Pleural lining being suctioned at TEN times the required amount because of their bad handwriting - it was read as 31KPA instead of 3KPA and this was undiscovered for 22 hours - his lungs never recovered from this and he died five weeks later after that initial Respiratory arrest...he was full of Sepsis by this time grossly odeamatos and had been allowed to develop a multitude of serious issues because of their covering up ( all proven within the hospital notes) and lack of care - his death was shocking...it still haunts us all who loved/ love him - have to hope that one day they will pay for their horrible actions.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2013