Ratings for Dr. Angela Nguan

Very disappointed with staff we expatients plus our new drs have tried several times to get our medical records transferred to our new doctor,since June and so far these have nit been received.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

Such a wonderful Doctor! Very caring, very knowledgable, amazing bedside manner! The office is wonderful too. And she works very hard to stay on time so any wait tends to be minimal.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016

I am so lucky to have Dr Angela Nguan as my doctor. She is knowledgeable, experienced a good listener, is caring, and friendly. Her staff is very accommodating when I need an appointment right away.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

Her office always tries to squeeze us in when my kids need to see her and she even offered to come in on a day off if I needed it once! Very gentle and always willing to help.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

Friendly, but doesn't quite listen to all your complaints. She will listen for up to 10 minutes and then her mind shuts down as she goes to the next patient, kind of like a robot. Push for the things your concerned about or she won't consider them.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

Best doctor I've ever had. Great listener, very friendly and helpful. She does her best to find out about something for her patients and is very caring. thumbs up to her great rapor with each patient.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2015

I feel so fortunate to have found Dr. Nguan to be my family doctor. I genuinely feel like I won the GP lottery! I moved back home to Ladner but I plan on keeping her as my doctor even though it's now a trek for me to see her. She is the warmest, kindest and most patient doctor I have ever visited with. I feel that Dr. Nguan is unique in the sense that she makes an effort to really connect with her patients, and goes out of her way to make everyone she sees feel safe and valued. It is no surprise that a Vancouver family practice doctor would have a insanely busy schedule, but you would never know this with Dr. Nguan. I absolutely love her, and I am so grateful that there are strong and compassionate women like her in this business. Not only is Dr. Nguan amazing, but her front desk staff take the cake too for the best medical staff I have dealt with. They are prompt, friendly and beyond efficient. The whole practice runs like a well oiled machine! Best clinic in Vancouver!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015

Recently had a consultation with her regarding Botox. Didn't like the fact that I was advised AFTER the consultation I was going to be charged $50 dollars for her to give me the cost per area to be injected if I chose not to do the procedure. NOT COOL. To make matters worse unless you are going to be using the entire bottle, she has to pair you up with somebody else and that will be only Fridays. I felt rushed through the consultation and didn't like the manners she used.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

I love Dr. Nguan!! She is the most kindest and sweetest doctor I have ever met. After reading the reviews of other doctors in the area, I feel lucky to have found her at a time when she was accepting new patients. She has such a gentle and caring approach.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

She's a peach! Friendly and warm. Listens to concerns, thorough, sends you for tests to get to the bottom of issues. A bit rushed, but most doctors are nowadays. I'd recommend her!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015