Ratings for Dr. Carol Vienneau

Dr Vienneau is now in London, On and I am so grateful for that. She was the only one who listened to me about my symptoms and took action while others brushed me aside. She is amazing at advocating for her patients and if she doesn't know the knowledge off hand she will research it or get you in touch with the proper people. I 100% recommend her.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

Massive Ego. She is more concerned about her ego than patient needs. I would not visit this Dr ever again, no matter what. The visit was a terrible experience.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

Dr. Vienneau is a great doctor. I have been seeing her in a walk-in clinic for over a year now. She is one of the best doctors I have been to in a walk-in clinic. I will only see her now. She is usually very good with listening to my problems, and is very thorough. My family doctor is in a different city and I am afraid if I apply for a new doctor, I will not get someone as understanding and thorough as my family doctor or Dr. Vienneau. If Dr. Vienneau ever accepts patients of her own, I would love to have her as my family doctor.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2015

I would not suggest this doctor. She was short and I felt not listened to or honoured. I felt rushed and it was an upsetting experience. She did not sit down or introduce herself and then wanted to give me anti-biotics without diagnosing the problem in the first place! A bandaid solution that would get me out of her office. This is what is wrong with our medical system: lack of empathy, time and knowledge to know that anti-biotics are not a cure all.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

Dr. Vienneau was/is the best doctor I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with. She ordered tests and didn't hesitate to follow up with me when results were made available. I would love to hear from her if she has moved to a different clinic which I understand may have happened. I can be reached at 250-478-3436 and would travel outside the western communities to see her if I must. I have rated her the best 5 out of 5 and would go higher if there was that option.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2013

Dr. Vienneau was great. My Mom had been suffering with her knee and she was very helpful, supportive, and compassionate.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2013

I found her to be very thorough and she took the time to hear all my concerns without making me feel rushed regardless of how many people were sitting in the waiting room.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2013

I made the mistake of trying Dr. Vienneau instead of going to my usual drop in clinic where I have been vetted and the doctors trust me. Dr. Vienneau asked me THREE times why I wasn't trying harder to find a personal physician and obviously didn't believe me when I told her I'd been trying for a year and a half. She said because I wasn't able to find a personal physician that she was reluctant to fill my prescription. Dr. Vienneau finaly gave me a prescription for five days of my medication. I have no trouble having filled a month at a time at the other clinic. I felt insulted and mistrusted. She could at least have checked me on Pharmacare to see if I have any flags...which I don't...before she treated me with what I can only call a bit of hostility. I can understand caution, with all the drug problems, but she quickly made assumptions about me and didn't let me explain. I left and went to my other clinic where they trusted me and gave me what I needed.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2013

She was not friendly and not good with children at all, I won t be back there for sure.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2013