Ratings for Dr. Eric Wallace

great for implants and other complicated procedures

flag | Submitted May 25, 2018

I was referred to Dr. Wallace to remove a broken front tooth and replace it with a dental implant. I was concerned about the whole thing and I put if off much longer than I should have. When I met Dr. Wallace for a consultation I immediately knew that I was with the right doctor. He patiently explained the situation to me, and using some pretty high tech equipment showed me what needed to be done. He took the time to answer all of my questions, and his bedside manner was extremely comforting. My surgery was a breeze and done while I was asleep with sedation. My recovery was easy and I had very little downtime. A few Advil the night of the surgery and that was all I needed. The work Dr. Wallace did looks and feels great. I am so happy that I chose him for my dental implant surgery, and I would highly recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2016

Very indifferent attitude with me and was quite rude with the customary follow-up that evening.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

Thank you Dr Wallace and staff! You are all just wonderful & you made everything so easy and most of all painless!!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

My experience at this office was amazing! I was referred here by my dentist on an emergency basis and they were able to get me in the same day. I have terrible anxiety at the dentist and dr Wallace and the staff were definitely able to ease my fears. I needed a tooth pulled and an implant and it was so easy! Dr Wallace gave me IV sedation and was so good putting the IV in my arm that I hardly even felt it. The next thing I knew I woke up and the surgery was done. Later that evening he called to check on me and give me the details from my surgery. He answered all my questions. I would definitely come back if I ever needed to and would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2014

I do not disagree that he has exceptional skills as an oral surgeon. What is unfortunate is that I do not believe he was up front and honest with me in the details and findings after my complex oral surgery.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2013

Yank and bank type oral surgeon. Very indifferent attitude when doing the customary call back after my molar was pulled.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2013