Ratings for Dr. Sean Gilman

I met Dr Gilman for a sleep apnea problem. Gave the extra time to explain the results of sleep test. Extremely nice and professional. Would not have hoped for better doctor. Proposed solutions to my problems. Very knowledgeable as well as being a caring human being. He is honouring his profession and I cannot recommend this doctor enough, he is the best I encountered in a long time. This doctor will save your life.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2018

Dr. Gilman was very nice and took the time to listen and help.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

Dr. Gilman is a very nice person. First time I meet him he spent almost 2:30 with me. It's willing to go the extra mile in order to help. I felt important.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

I went to Dr. Gilman after many years of coughing where no other doctor could find the case, Dr. Gilman listened to me, got me the right tests and I finally got relief. He is on time, while having other patients in the waiting room. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2013

Dr.Gilman is a great sleep doctor. He is energetic, has a nice demeanor and seems to really care. He is clearly very knowledgeable and always goes out of his way to make sure I understand my treatment. I highly recommend him to all my friends and family.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2013