Dr. Pil Son

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Pil Son

My experience was excellent. I felt very comfortable with the staff, they are very professional and welcoming, did not rush in explaining what my appointment would entail and took the time necessary for my cleaning. Dr. Son was very thorough and made sure I was comfortable throughout my appointment, as I was quite nervous. I would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

Dr. Son is very thorough, and you never feel like you're being rushed through the appointment, at all. Have not had to wait for any appointments at all either, overall a great experience!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

Dr. Son is the best! He gave me all my options and recommended the best treatment for my broken tooth, not the most expensive. You can tell he really cares about his patients and his work. Never had a problem with being kept waiting, and his staff is great, but I miss his assistant Debby! Good work, my tooth is like new.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2013

Dr. Pil Son's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Son studied Human Biology and Dentistry at the University of Toronto, graduating in 2002. He then moved on to Boston, where he spent a year at the General Practice Residency Program at the Harvard School of Dental Medicine in conjunction with Brigham and Women’s Hospital. He is currently a part-time clinical instructor at the University of Toronto Faculty of Dentistry, and has participated in dental missions to Central and South America.

• English