Ratings for Dr. Rachel Toledano

Dr Rachel Toledano is à wonderful humanitaire being and a very skillful professionnalisation. Sherbrooke helped me a lot.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

Dr. Toledano I believe was sent to me from up above. I had my doubts as we all do when there are so many things to deal with. I can honestly say she has never made me feel judged in any way shape or form. In my opinion she is an excellent doctor. She has helped me in a non forceful way. She has helped me help myself. That is my favourite thing. She has never said "You should do this or that". She educates me and boosts me and lets me do the footwork. in the end we get what we give. As the saying goes "you can only lead a horse to the water". She led me to the water and now I can't get enough. I don't know where I would be today if it was not for her. I have been seeing her for a little over a year now. It was the best decision I have made by far. I feel like a new person.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

very insightful and supportive. definitely recommend.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2013

This psychologist wrote, in her profile, that she was compassionate, but she was actually highly judgmental and impatient. She did not acknowledge my feelings or provide any suggestions to help me deal with the problem. She made me think that everything was my fault. I left the appointment feeling worse than when I arrived. I needed someone to listen to me and to provide support as I was dealing with a very difficult situation. Instead she criticized what I was doing and made me feel guilty, frustrated and very unhappy. I was so distressed by the way she talked to me, I didn't know what to do. This was my first appointment with her and I will definitely not go back.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2013