Ratings for Dr. Jagdeepak Kaliray

This doctor is caring and compassionate. He really listens to my issues I have chronic pain issues and he has been looking after me for 2 years. It's true that he is strict with his narcotic prescribing but if you stick to the rules , he treats you right.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

My appointments have been very rushed. It's very frustrating waiting so long for an appointment because the office is running late, and then being rushed along through the appointment once I finally get my turn. If I'm coming to see Dr. Kaliray because I'm unwell, I'm not feeling up to fighting for my right to be heard and being pushy enough for him to listen. It's also really difficult to sit and wait extra time because they're running late, when I'm already feeling really sick. I think Dr. Kaliray is probably a good doctor, if only he made the time to focus on each patient and listen to why they came in. Dr. Kaliray, if you read this, please remember that when people are feeling sick they may find it hard to express the problem as quickly and efficiently as you'd like. Please take the time to listen to your patients when they are vulnerable.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

Dr. Jag is kind, compassionate, energetic and super-smart. He cares and you can tell.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

Very nice bed side manner. Great to be around and always feel calm in his office. I wanted to get two referrals for different/separate issues but was told that it was not necessary. I had to get the referrals from another doctor and it turned out I needed immediate surgery for one of the complications and was operated on shortly after. Great person but misdiagnosed me twice. I will continue to see him for prescription refills but for other serious complications if concerned, I will seek a second opinion.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

De Kaliyah saved my life. He is very knowledgeable and professional. His clinic is on top of things.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

My assessment of him is different from most others here. To be fair, I have not seen him very long but while I find Dr. Kaliray's demeanor to be pleasant and professional, I question his knowledge and expertise. When I have seen him, I find that I have had to tell him what treatment I think is required (and I know nothing about medicine). More often than not, I feel that my visits are rushed and that he will go along with my assessment rather than offer his own diagnosis and treatment suggestions (I notice another patient commented on this as well). I would recommend him for regular assessments and prescription refills, but I would rather see someone else to serious health issues.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2016

Dr Kaliray has been my doctor for over 2 years now and i've always found him to be kind and compassionate and willing to take his time and listen.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

Dr. Kaliray has always provided me with the BEST of care. The first Dr. in 20 years to actually really look into my medical history. He has moved out of my district but if I were able to I would follow him. He listened a wrote hospitals personal notes as what to look for when testing. His staff had always gone out tof their way for me. Thank you Dr. K. J

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

Dr.Kaliray is someone I look up too in more than one way & wish more doctors and people would be like to more like him.. The real meaning of been a Doctor that is how I would describe Dr. Kaliray too round it up used one word !!! Give credit where credit is due he's a great doctor !! Dr.kaliray he has helped me and my three children under three many times .... All Dr's hand writing is all ways messy ..... It could of been some one on the other side mistake I alway check the paper work way before have to go to the appointment of the referral he gave me to make sure that the other people on the other side understand the reason why am coming in to make sure everything is good .. Me as a person who has had many miscarriage more than 4 know don't blame the Dr. ...look with ur self change in habitat to better ur self .... Dr.kaliray save my life more times I can count and has been more help in the last 2years of my life than My own old family Dr. I had for 21years.....more than welcome to call me Andrea 6049615337 Real patient of Dr. Kaliray .

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015