Ratings for Dr. Jagdeepak Kaliray

My conditions are serious injuries. I asked him to send me to the specialists. No one referral is done still. I asked him 5 times. 18 months now unable to make a referral. Nothing is done. These reviews of 5 star are very likely fake. If you need a doctor in my opinion look somewhere else . Do not waste time with him.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2018

Dr. Kaliray, left the Surrey practice and is working for the past two year at Spring Medical Clinic in Burnaby. He's one of the rare doctors in this world. He's caring, compassionate and extremely knowledgeable. He takes time with his patients and is very thorough. Thumbs up! Thank you for being a great family doctor to us!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2017

This doctor is caring and compassionate. He really listens to my issues I have chronic pain issues and he has been looking after me for 2 years. It's true that he is strict with his narcotic prescribing but if you stick to the rules , he treats you right.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

My appointments have been very rushed. It's very frustrating waiting so long for an appointment because the office is running late, and then being rushed along through the appointment once I finally get my turn. If I'm coming to see Dr. Kaliray because I'm unwell, I'm not feeling up to fighting for my right to be heard and being pushy enough for him to listen. It's also really difficult to sit and wait extra time because they're running late, when I'm already feeling really sick. I think Dr. Kaliray is probably a good doctor, if only he made the time to focus on each patient and listen to why they came in. Dr. Kaliray, if you read this, please remember that when people are feeling sick they may find it hard to express the problem as quickly and efficiently as you'd like. Please take the time to listen to your patients when they are vulnerable.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

Dr. Jag is kind, compassionate, energetic and super-smart. He cares and you can tell.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

Very nice bed side manner. Great to be around and always feel calm in his office. I wanted to get two referrals for different/separate issues but was told that it was not necessary. I had to get the referrals from another doctor and it turned out I needed immediate surgery for one of the complications and was operated on shortly after. Great person but misdiagnosed me twice. I will continue to see him for prescription refills but for other serious complications if concerned, I will seek a second opinion.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

De Kaliyah saved my life. He is very knowledgeable and professional. His clinic is on top of things.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

My assessment of him is different from most others here. To be fair, I have not seen him very long but while I find Dr. Kaliray's demeanor to be pleasant and professional, I question his knowledge and expertise. When I have seen him, I find that I have had to tell him what treatment I think is required (and I know nothing about medicine). More often than not, I feel that my visits are rushed and that he will go along with my assessment rather than offer his own diagnosis and treatment suggestions (I notice another patient commented on this as well). I would recommend him for regular assessments and prescription refills, but I would rather see someone else to serious health issues.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2016

Dr Kaliray has been my doctor for over 2 years now and i've always found him to be kind and compassionate and willing to take his time and listen.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

Dr. Kaliray has always provided me with the BEST of care. The first Dr. in 20 years to actually really look into my medical history. He has moved out of my district but if I were able to I would follow him. He listened a wrote hospitals personal notes as what to look for when testing. His staff had always gone out tof their way for me. Thank you Dr. K. J

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015