Ratings for Dr. Elias King Bond

I would'nt recommend this "doctor" to anyone. good staff....uncaring,unprofessional doc.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

I've been seeing Dr. Bond for five years now and would rate him top notch. He does have a dry since of humor but he is always respectful. I would not be here today had it not been for Dr Bond knowing what the problem was and prescribing the correct medication. I owe my life to Dr Bond

flag | Submitted July 10, 2013

Dr. Is much help when situation is acute.Sees patients in emergency and is excellent in prescribing meds -knowable as to new treatments

flag | Submitted December 31, 2011

Vwey BAD experience with Dr. Bond. I always felt like he was trying to push my buttons to get me mad. He would ask extensive questions about trivial things (experiences with other MD's) when my problem was something else. He took great pride in pointing out a mistake in naming a medicine I was on. I would NOT recommend him. Save your $$$ and find another psychiatrist. I did not feel "safe" talking with him. Jackson Clinic needs another head doc.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2010

Major mistake in trusting this guy. I cannot believe that someone in a position that he is in, would understand that there are always two sides to every story. He is a mental midget.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2009

This guy needs to help himself first. His psych 'help' for my family did more damage. i can say this because help was later acheived at another psych.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2008

For many years, this doctor has been like a wonderful guardian angel for me and my family. I would rate him very top-notch and professional.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2008

Dr. Elias King Bond's Credentials

• University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine (Grad. 1968)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Jackson, TN