Ratings for Dr. Dietrich Furstenberg

He is a very good doctor. He actually listens to your concerns and helps as much as he can.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2017

I recently had Dr Furstenburg for my prenatal care and delivery. He was incredibly respectful and never did anything (touching me, doing procedures, etc) without getting clear consent from me first. He treated me like a person (not just a patient) with real feelings and knowledge of my own body and how I want my birthing experience to be. Dr Furstenburg truly changed my opinion of how hospital birthing can be.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2016

He is an amazing OB doctor, very knowledgable, cares about his patients. I would recommend him any time. One of the best doctors in town! I'm glad I have him for my delivery.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

Dr Furstenburg has been an excellent physician. Patient with his explanations and thorough with his examination. He has been very proactive in ordering testing and referring to specialists when neccesary.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2013

the nicest doctor Ive seen in at least 10yrs. seems to actually care

flag | Submitted June 15, 2013

Dr.Dietrich furstenberg, one of finest doctor we ever had, very knowledgeable. i will recommend to anyone who is looking for a family doctor. i wish he stays in quesnel

flag | Submitted May 24, 2013

Diligent, informative and thorough. The best doctor I've seen in years. I hope he stays in Quesnel for a very long time.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2013