Ratings for Dr. Anthony Quinn

First class rude egomaniacal jerk in his 30's, black and white, all the way!!! The overblown jock should still be in high school playing football. Insisted that the only "definitive" way to deal with my feet was to cut me off just below both knees, as skin wouldn't heal if he cut feet in half, the other option. He said that it was a "sooner or later" deal, but it had to happen. If wanting to get right on with it, I could, or just wait till I couldn't stand it any more. Then next month he wasn't so sure as the skin looked better, and was asking what my other doctor said. My CCAC co-ordinator said that he already lost his credibility there, as he would have already had my legs off if given the chance & scheduling. 1-2 years later, it's likely that not even small foot (a part of 1 metatarsal) surgery will be required, as total healing is taking place. Any other words wasted on this neanderthal of a thug would be too polite in this forum to do him justice. I hope he gets what he deserves.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2014