You may also like

Rate Dr. Christen Allaman

Dr. Christen Allaman's Ratings

Dr. Allaman treated my dry eye condition and performed cataract surgery for me in July. I was quite impressed with the ease of the procedure, the professionalism and patience of the entire surgical staff, and most of all, the wonderful outcome! There was absolutely no discomfort during as well as after the surgery. I am ecstatic by my clarity of vision, especially by how bright all the colors are now. The Toric IOL implant has really changed the way I view life. Dr. Allaman is extremely professional, patient, and very personable. He explained every detail and I never felt rushed in his office. All the employees, from the front office to the technicians, were always pleasant, courteous, and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend Dr. Allaman for any eye condition you might have.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2864662].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

In May, Dr. Allaman performed surgery on both eyes removing cataracts, inserting istents, and implanting intraocular lens. Today I can see without contacts or glasses and can read the stock quotes in the WSJ as well as the TV program guide on the TV from across the room. I've had glaucoma for 30 years and now the pressures are sufficiently low that I can eliminate all the eye drops except one at bedtime. I couldn't be more pleased. My eyes are now as good as when I was in my 30's and I'm more than twice that. Dr. Allaman is truly an expert and the very best in his profession. He also runs an excellent office with a very knowledgeable staff. I recommend him without hesitation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2854061].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

Thank you Dr Allaman!!! I was legally blind and Dr Allaman did surgery on both eyes and now I can see perfect. Really changed my life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2824232].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

Dr. Allaman performed cataract surgery on both of my eyes plus implanted a toric lens to correct my astigmatism. He did a great job and I would recommend him to anyone. He is very caring, professional, and knowledgable. Whenever I went to the office, the staff was always polite and my wait time was usually very minimal. Overall, a great experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2809175].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 16, 2015

Doctor Allaman is the best, and his staff is wonderful. Everyone in the office seems to be determined to me having my eyesight and eye health be the best it can be. This is the best run doctors office I have ever been associated with.
Doctor Allaman is a caring and compassionate man with extraordinary skills and boundless knowledge and energy, I feel so lucky to have him as my physician. And I have been a patient of the doctor's for many, many years.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2801082].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

Perfect work, excellent experience

Dr. Allaman and his office staff is top notch. I’ll make a special call-out to his assistants Lauren and Laura, but the rest of the office staff have also been wonderful to work with.

In both eyes, Dr. Allaman performed a lens replacement and put in a stent to take care of my glaucoma. Dr. Allaman was professional, friendly, careful with explanations, accurate with measurements, precise in surgery and clear with after-surgery instructions. By following his instructions, the result was a surgery free from pain, infections or other complications. Thanks to Dr. Allaman, I now have 20/20 vision, have eye pressures that have significantly reduced the dangers from glaucoma.

I can highly recommend Dr. Allaman and his staff!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2786897].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

Dr. Christen Allaman's knowledge and skills as an eye surgeon are a 5 star gift to humanity. I had cataract surgery and he supported me all the way. The results are a miracle! I now have 20-20 vision in both eyes and do not need eye-glasses anymore after 45 years of wearing them. AS a very active surfer, sailor and driving traveler my vision is extremely important. Now, after his guidance, skill and love of people, at 66 years of age, I have a new lease on life with my vision. I thank God that I found my way to Dr. Allaman's care. His nurses, assistants, office staff, and procedures and followup are excellent. He even calls you in the evening the day of surgery to make certain you are ok. Absolutely 5 star quality! Highly recommend him and his staff to anyone wanting to see the light again! William "Buck" Hoelscher Santa Cruz, CA

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2758250].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

This guy is pretty good at what he does fixed my cataracts, thank you sir and god bless America

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2739010].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2015

My experience with Dr. Allaman was extremely good. Very easy cataract surgery and he and his staff called to check on me. I would definitely recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2738550].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2015

My cataract surgery was wonderful. Very easy with the helpful staff. I'm so glad I had it done.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2731323].votes_count ]]