Ratings for Dr. Howard Miller

This fella has the whole package. He's mastered the art of listening. Great bedside manner and a focused listener and he allows you to participate in the conversation. Very thorough. I've never ever been given a once over in such detail. He's very kind and speaks to me like an equal and doesn't talk down to me. Seems to have a sense of humor even with all the hours he puts in. He's kind and has a humility that's difficult to find in doctors today. He's very clear and I trust him. Extremely smart and knows his stuff. Answers questions from my own research and wasn't offended. Great experience. No cell interruptions...that's encouraging. I would highly recommend. Years of experienced and highly credentialed. No Mercedes-Benz in the parking lot. Didn't dress like a GQ cover model to show me how much money he has like most of them do with their $150 ties. A down to earth... nice fella. He's very busy but my phone calls were followed up with for script renewals same day.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2013