Ratings for Dr. Wallace Truong

Thank you Dr. wallace and the Aura Dental team for continuing to provide my family with excellent dental care! My family highly recommends Dr. Wallace and Aura Dental. My kids now look forward to going to the dentist.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2019

Dr Truong is great. He is very engaging and easy to converse with. I love it that my dentist actually remembers ME and not just my teeth. That said, of late his clinic has been shunting me off to other dentists. The excuse is that Wallace is dealing with more complex dental issues and not just routine work. Sorry, but I am at the clinic because of Wallace. I am not please with some of the other dentists. They are trying to upsell me in terms of dental work and I find them condescending. I am 63 and do not need that sort of attitude. I have complained. I know my family doctor's name, ditto other professionals. I now feel that I am a client at a clinic and not a patient with a dentist. Zero personal relationship. As I say, Love Wallace but if he is now replaced by a rotating cadre of dentist whose names I don't even know then I will be looking for a dentist who cares about his/her patients and not just the difficulty of their procedures.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2019

Dr. Wallace and his staff are the best I have been to. He is such a lovely guy and makes you feel at ease immediately. Wouldnt go anywhere else in the city!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2019

I was little scared to go and see a dentist. But Dr Wallace was very accommodating, courteous and knowledgeable. The staff is also very friendly and nice.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2019

Dr.Wallace is the best Dentist in the city.The staff are friendly and very repect to the customer.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2019

Dr Truong and his entire staff are fantastic. Best in Regina for sure. Dentists in the city could learn from him how to respect their patients.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2018

My first but not my last visit. Very professional and very nice. Highly recommend this clinic

flag | Submitted October 26, 2018

I can’t recommend Dr. Wallace Truong and Aura Dental enough. The staff are great: friendly, courteous and helpful. Dr. Wallace is the best, bar none. I can unequivocally say that he’s the best dentist I’ve ever been to. Great guy, super knowledgeable, and always has his patients’ best interests at heart. What more could you or your teeth ask for?

flag | Submitted September 30, 2018

Very nice doctor. I love going to this dentist. Nice coffee drinks.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2018

Dr. Wallace was great! Has a great sense of humour, he is sure to explain everything to you and welcomes any questions you may have, and made me feel at ease when I normally have a bit of anxiety at dentist appointments.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2018