Ratings for Dr. Marc Chasse

I have tracheomalacia and bronchial hypersensitivity diagnosticated by two of the pneumologists in his team. When I saw him as a substitue because my pneumologist wasn't free, he told me my file was tiresome. I asked him: you mean for me or for you? He answered me: for me it's tiresome... and told me he didn't know what bronchial hypersensitivity was. I said: you don't know what it is???!!! He said: I have never seen that and it's been years that I am pneumologist. Moreover, I had a form to fill in for the insurance and he contradicted what the two other pneumologists put in the form. When I told him I didn't like the way he treated me he refused to give me my filled in form... I said I will tell the other pneumologists. I was really sick and cough for four mounths at the moment I saw him and I felt so badly treated when I went out of his cabinet I felt so bad I began to cry.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2013