Ratings for Dr. Matthew P. Schooley

Dr Matt is not only the nicest guy, but he has great bedside manner and is so good at explaining diagnosis and treatments. Best of all, he will tailor the type of adjustment to what you are most comfortable with. Bonus: Park Bench Chiropractic is right next to a great indie coffee house!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

Dr Schooley has been so thorough and explained my X-rays so as a layman I could understand them. My sciatica pain was quite bad but after having decompression several times I feel great. I can actually walk without pain. After 4 months of pain finding Dr Schooley was wonderful.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2017

Always leave satisfied and feeling much better! He isn't pushy and his office is right next to my favorite coffee shop.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

Dr. Matt is honest, intelligent and kind. He gets to know you as a person and really takes his time explaining everything. He's easy to work with, flexible with hours and even came in on a Sunday when I hurt my back doing yard work last year! I recommend him to all my friends and family. My wife was a little nervous about her neck being adjusted after having a bad experience with a very rough doc years ago. Dr. Matt was so gentle that her fear is gone! Beautiful, open office and Ally at the front is always easy to work with. Don't miss the coffee next door- just an added bonus to each visit!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2013