Ratings for Dr. Jubin Donna

Dr Jubin and her staff at Bella Sante MD Cosmetic and Laser Clinic are amazing! The clinic is beautiful and spotless. The staff make you feel welcome the second you walk through the door. Dr Jubin and her clinic have changed my life. I had only a few simple procedures done and started using the skin care they suggested. I have so much more confidence and my skin is truly glowing. I would highly recommend this clinic!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

I never add my opinion to ratings however felt I must do so for this clinic. My experience as a client here was beyond my expectations. As a medical aesthetic professional myself I have seen a lot and I found Dr Jubin and her staff to be most pleasant , courteous and professional. I went there for one of her most difficult and rewarding procedures, laser resurfacing around the eyes and upper face. This procedure was not at all as difficult ( for me) as I expected. Dr. Jubin and her staff explained what to expect and after cocktail of medication the procedure was not painful. Dr Jubin' s skill and gentleness was very apparent throughout. I actually flew in from out of province to see her, so I had to follow an after-care protocol at home , but she was in daily contact to ensure my best outcome. I would recommend Dr Jubin without hesitation to anyone seeking non-surgical aesthetic treatments. Thank you Dr Jubin.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr Jubin's for over 10 years and cand say enough amazing things about her or her staff. The clinic is so clean and friendly and they are simply the best clinic!! I wouldn't trust anyone else with my Botox or filler. I also recently did Coolsculpt and Thermage and can't believe what great results I got- everyone thinks I am at least 10 years younger than I am!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

I highly recommend for non-invasive treatments! Great selection of procedures, up-to-date equipment and very knowledgeable, excellent staff!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

I haven't frowned since 1999. Thanks to Botox! My last treatment at Bella Sante was Accent, Filler, Botox and Mixto. Many little treatment achieve a great result.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2015

Love my Botox and filler lips from Bella Sante clinic. I've seen both Dr. Jubin and her nurses for my injections and they both do an amazing job. I will definitely be going back! I've been doing Botox for 7 years and it has it has made the world of difference especially since deep expression lines run in my family. I love the fact that the staff at Bella Sante are so professional and knowledgable. the injectors make the procedure so comfortable and make my filler for my Lips look natural. I Can't wait to try some of the new procedures they have to offer!!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

Dr Jubin is hard to get into ,but definitely worth the wait!! I had Botox,filler for my "smile lines" and a Thermal treatment to tighten my skin. I look totally natural and everyone is telling me how refreshed I look. I will definitely be a regular patient! The clinic is spotless and the staff are wonderful.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015

Dr. Jubin is great when you actually get to talk with her, but I feel she is more dedicated to making money then actually caring and treating her patients. Wait times can also be outrageous.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

I just had a tattoo removal done by Dr. Jubin and her staff and I couldn't be more pleased. I had gone to another clinic 2 years before and it took that long to try it again. The first time I had it done elsewhere was horribly painful! Dr Jubin froze the area that was treated and it did not hurt at all. Even after the freezing was out it was not painful. The results after Dr. Jubins treatment are great. Highly recommend her and her clinic!

flag | Submitted December 28, 2014

Dr Jubin is an outstanding physician. I have been to her clinic many times for cosmetic treatments. Her staff is so professional and kind. The clinic is bright, clean and esthetically very pleasant. I have never waited longer than 10 minutes ever for an appointment. The fact that Dr Jubin is a medical physician with years of experience gives me great confidence. She understands muscle and vascular structure intimately where little room for error exists when doing some of the finer procedures she does. She continually educates herself in her field and is always discussing new and inovative ways to improve my skin and the effects of aging. She is number on in my books.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2014