Ratings for Dr. Peter Sherk

Dr. Peter Sherk may be in excellent internist, but I myself have found that his conclusion or findings of a matter based on information from several sources unverified is concerning. Though the incident did not require immediate action at that time, his judgement call has caused myself in retrospect to thank God he's not in politics. One Donald in the world is enough.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2017

An amazing doctor in ICU in Victoria General. I would give him a 10 out of 10.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

I met Dr Sherk at Victoria BC s first Donor Medal Ceremony , on November 8th 2015. I was attending with my family , as my grandson Justin was a donor after his tragic demise in a vehicle/skateboard accident 15 months ago. I found the ceremony very heartfelt , yet informative and insightful .. Meeting Dr Sherk and hearing him speak along with his colleagues has made me realize the importance of registering to be a donor. I registered today on line . It was as simple as typing in your BC health care card number and submitting it . Thank you to the BC Transplant team . Elizabeth Anne McBride (Nana to Justin Einarson .)

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015

Smart doctor. Filled with empathy and compassion and a lust for knowledge. Not afraid to ask his colleagues for their opinion. One day minstrels will write songs about him.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2013